Rachel Gorry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think id believe a word she says anymore to be honest
I remember this and I was delighted someone asked it because I was also wondering about it . She said Daniel got his diagnosis before they built the house so I think the life insurance wouldn’t cover pre existing Conditions , that’s what I recall now but I could wrong

Reactions: 4
Same here with shannen she asked about parking at james hospital and I advised her as a cancer patient to show her details and you get parking cheaper Not even a thank you

Reactions: 12
I hope it’s just an oversight and that she will prob donate most of it to a cancer charity
Not a hope of her donating a cent

Highly doubt it I'd say most if it has been spent by now

Rachel has never once supported a cancer charity or given them a shout out and by the looks of things she has taken more than enough charity, also to take a fee to promote enable ireland is disgusting, just goes to show how nice a girl she is
I said the same a few days ago, I've never once seen her share or highlight any cancer charity/organisation etc when I saw the tx max enable Ireland on her grid as an #ad it sickened me to my stomach

When my husband was diagnosed with cancer ot was awful, but the worst was walking into the ward to get chemo and seeing young people fron16 up that was horrific she has seen this and then still did what she did last week and now is hiding that's disgusting

I've just looked at my messages, I'm not great with instagram.
Just realised I sent a message to Rachel before Daniel passed, offering support etc and she never looked at it. She banned me yesterday for messaging in live about Belfast. She blocked me, without reading my messages of support back in March!
I then looked at other messages, and another stood out. I sent messages to Shannen, giving advice about some info she was looking for. I posted links and support, to do with her cancer, aftercare, and I messaged her. Just links and someone I follow that's in the same position. Again, never looked at. Bet she looked at her go fund me.😡
These Insta girls are just making fools of us.
That's terrible, but not surprising.

Reactions: 5
When my husband was diagnosed with cancer ot was awful, but the worst was walking into the ward to get chemo and seeing young people fron16 up that was horrific she has seen this and then still did what she did last week and now is hiding that's disgusting
That sounds awful, I hope he’s better now ❤ I agree with you it’s awful and I hope she is reflecting on her actions given the high numbers with Covid today

Reactions: 6
Same here with shannen she asked about parking at james hospital and I advised her as a cancer patient to show her details and you get parking cheaper Not even a thank you
Yep same with the patients I know.. They're all the same unless your a brand or have thousands of followers

Reactions: 2
listen.. they ALL-KNOW what there at .. I'm a follower for a while now. I used to message Rachel at 1st,always got a reply.It used to annoy me so much how she would put only put the" insta huns " messages up on her stories. I myself am grieving, 6 months now. My heartache happened not long after Daniel but ours was sudden .. And I always said that . You would pour your heart out .. and nothing ?.nothing in reply . But before the "ad#and freebies she would. Sicken your shite to be honest. There is a lot more on insta that deserve more following. I don't begrudge anyone making a few bob . But Im really gone off her and a lot more. They seem to forget that's its us .. the average Joe, doing our best, that has them where they are . They all need a fuckin massive dose of reality... gob shites?!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Yep same with the patients I know.. They're all the same unless your a brand or have thousands of followers
She commented back to the people on her anniversary post in the last hour. So can lap up the sympathy people are giving her but can’t apologize for her wrongdoing 🙄🙄 that says it all

Reactions: 17
Newthead.. Say Gorry...do we really wanna know.? Its a holy show....

I've just looked at my messages, I'm not great with instagram.
Just realised I sent a message to Rachel before Daniel passed, offering support etc and she never looked at it. She banned me yesterday for messaging in live about Belfast. She blocked me, without reading my messages of support back in March!
I then looked at other messages, and another stood out. I sent messages to Shannen, giving advice about some info she was looking for. I posted links and support, to do with her cancer, aftercare, and I messaged her. Just links and someone I follow that's in the same position. Again, never looked at. Bet she looked at her go fund me.😡
These Insta girls are just making fools of us.
Oh lord god dont get me started on shannens go fund me 😏😏😏😏 you'll know where I'm going with this and it's not good.

Reactions: 6
New thread name suggestion....
Rachel Gorry #2 All tears then #Collabs but it’s really Swipe up for the #Ads

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Fair play to Jens Journey.. I really like her page and this has made me like her even more. has anyone else withdrawn as BA? I did see someone else post but I can’t remember who it was🙈
Jen’s journey hasn’t addressed the vooduz connection though. And she won’t!! A few of them have spoken out about it now. Selfish mares they were. Denise and then rachel hiding in the reeds saying nothing is so childish, it’s just as bad as an influencer pretending to be in Ireland but lying On a beach in alvor, these people deserve no respect because they don’t offer any.

Reactions: 14
That’s a disgrace €30,000 in it now!!
That’s a disgrace €30,000 in it now!!
When you withdraw funds from a go fund me page, the page will still show the amount that was collected overall (So the €30k it’s showing isn’t money that’s currently available). I think when people started donating again she came on stories and said it was over a year old and the money had previously been used.

When you withdraw funds from a go fund me page, the page will still show the amount that was collected overall (So the €30k it’s showing isn’t money that’s currently available). I think when people started donating again she came on stories and said it was over a year old and the money had previously been used.
I was wondering, I was going to ask did that not she hadn't withdrawn any cash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.