Rachel Gorry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think she said he worked for Irish Water until he was sick.

The main disposable income has come from her #ad and #ba over the last few months.

When he was first diagnosed the had a go fund me.

At the start she seemed like someone who wouldn't really spend much money.
She still has the go fund me open , or should I say her sister , as it was her that set it up . It’s still open for donations

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m almost sure someone asked her about her mortgage during a Q&A before and if it has been cleared due to Daniel’s passing and I think she said no.. she didn’t go in to too much detail but maybe they didn’t have a mortgage to begin with? It was his land and she said they made a big bit of profit when they sold their first home
I don’t think id believe a word she says anymore to be honest

Reactions: 13
Almost 100,000 views on this thread now. Lots of eyes ... surely she must address it

Reactions: 11
Fair play to Jens Journey.. I really like her page and this has made me like her even more. has anyone else withdrawn as BA? I did see someone else post but I can’t remember who it was🙈
Karla k maybe? Voduz was just as much a part of it and it’s just as much brendans brand as BPerfect is so will Jen pull away from them too.. I doubt it but will be interesting to see

Reactions: 13
She still has the go fund me open , or should I say her sister , as it was her that set it up . It’s still open for donations
Followers wanted to set a go fund me up in early days of the page but she wasn't keen. Then she knew ppl were sharing it and asked ppl not to I remember thinking at the time why wouldn't she let ppl help.

But they never closed it....

I just can't warm to her. I have huge sympathy for her situation but I just can't warm to her personality. There is just something not right.

Reactions: 23
I just looked at my dms to her since the beginning I’ve sent 9 dms over different things they have never been even liked. Ali dee and daly dish etc always like the comments even. Never even paid any heed to it before as I always really liked her page. I think €400 for the washing line is reasonable I got a rubbish one and is €100 in woodies !!

Reactions: 8
Ah ok fair enough if they saved etc while young, flipped a house for profit and didn’t buy the land. Still. A lot of disposable income for a 1 person working family (and that’s even if Daniel worked..I haven’t a clue)
Yea she seems to have a nice jeep aswel and 3 kids doesn’t come cheap. She’s being pretty vague on the whole thing. Daniel worked in Irish water. I’m not sure what way it worked when he became ill with sick pay etc

And that wasn’t the only fundraiser I seen there was plenty at the time where they live

Think she said he worked for Irish Water until he was sick.

The main disposable income has come from her #ad and #ba over the last few months.

When he was first diagnosed the had a go fund me.

At the start she seemed like someone who wouldn't really spend much money.
At the start she had box loads of hi smile kits that she’d bought and there not cheap sure she did a giveaway on one box. Think that was her 1st give away

Reactions: 3
I just looked at my dms to her since the beginning I’ve sent 9 dms over different things they have never been even liked. Ali dee and daly dish etc always like the comments even. Never even paid any heed to it before as I always really liked her page. I think €400 for the washing line is reasonable I got a rubbish one and is €100 in woodies !!
I just checked mine and I sent several ones and no acknowledgement. I remember once wondering why she brought up troll messages when it was clear she doesn't read DMs.

Amazing how any criticism is a troll.

Reactions: 16
You're just nit picking now. Just because you wouldn't take it off doesn't mean you need to judge her for choosing not to wear it. I'm against the whole BPerfect launch party and the very poor choices people made in attending, Rachel included. You however sound like a right Debbie Downer who just loves to moan about everything and anything and bring people down!
I do think that is odd about the necklace. Like her husband gave it to her. I think its fair to say most people would not take it off. I wouldnt be taking it off to replace it with some gifted one anyway!

My best friend died 16 years ago. We both had the same ring...it was a coincidence and we didnt buy it for one another but I only stopped wearing it in the last couple of years as it doesnt fit anymore. I kept it on as everytime I looked at it I thought of her.

Reactions: 10
I just can't imagine they would have had a massive profit from their previous home. It was bungalow, looked like it was in a nice area but not finished to the standard of their self build.

Reactions: 5
I feel like an awful witch saying this, but I feel she’s gonna come on and use the husbands 6 month anniversary to deflect from the bperfect drama.. I really hope I’m wrong..
I agree, thats what she will do!!!! Ive seen countless people today saying they messaged her, or put a comment on her live, or said stuff about her on other peoples pages today, that all got blocked! Shes on filtering out the "bad" comments, but yet wont address her crappy behaviour.... TEARS, TEARS, TEARS.... is all your gonna see from her when she comes back on, and how shes "strugglin" 🙄

Reactions: 14
I agree, thats what she will do!!!! Ive seen countless people today saying they messaged her, or put a comment on her live, or said stuff about her on other peoples pages today, that all got blocked! Shes on filtering out the "bad" comments, but yet wont address her crappy behaviour.... TEARS, TEARS, TEARS.... is all your gonna see from her when she comes back on, and how shes "strugglin" 🙄
She's doing herself no favours whatsoever by staying quiet, if she thinks ppl are going to forget all about it by Monday or Tuesday she's wrong!

Reactions: 17
I predict that for tomorrow.. I’m so angry at these idiots for going up there and acting the gowl on that bus!! The cases in the south are rising big time and I can imagine the next few weeks are going to be worse thanks to to those absolute selfish idiots. I really hope they are happy and proud of themselves. Disgusting

Reactions: 2
Fair play to Jens Journey.. I really like her page and this has made me like her even more. has anyone else withdrawn as BA? I did see someone else post but I can’t remember who it was🙈
[/QUOTE]

I love Jen she has had a pretty tit life too and she fairly turned it around but you know her son is her first and everything.... really enjoy her stories

Reactions: 12
I love Jen she has had a pretty tit life too and she fairly turned it around but you know her son is her first and everything.... really enjoy her stories
[/QUOTE]
Yeah she seems down to earth, like what ya see is what you get. I remember when Silk Fred sent her out a load of dresses and they sent them to FBG at the same time, she said she wouldn’t buy them herself as they were shite quality which I liked, she doesn’t say everything is great just cause it’s a freebie.

Reactions: 19
I hope it’s just an oversight and that she will prob donate most of it to a cancer charity
Highly doubt it I'd say most if it has been spent by now

Rachel has never once supported a cancer charity or given them a shout out and by the looks of things she has taken more than enough charity, also to take a fee to promote enable ireland is disgusting, just goes to show how nice a girl she is

Reactions: 18
I've just looked at my messages, I'm not great with instagram.
Just realised I sent a message to Rachel before Daniel passed, offering support etc and she never looked at it. She banned me yesterday for messaging in live about Belfast. She blocked me, without reading my messages of support back in March!
I then looked at other messages, and another stood out. I sent messages to Shannen, giving advice about some info she was looking for. I posted links and support, to do with her cancer, aftercare, and I messaged her. Just links and someone I follow that's in the same position. Again, never looked at. Bet she looked at her go fund me.😡
These Insta girls are just making fools of us.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.