Rachel Gorry #9 Rachel got a gossie thanks to her possie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Won best dressed and another hamper. Absolute joke considering some people from flowers.ie are getting their orders honoured . I didnt get mine honoured. How much free tit does this one need

Reactions: 6
Sorry if I missed it but is there some family fall out going on? Don't think any of the fam congratulated Shannon on insta on her marriage, or did Shannon even mention anything about Rachel and the gossies??

Reactions: 5
Sorry if I missed it but is there some family fall out going on? Don't think any of the fam congratulated Shannon on insta on her marriage, or did Shannon even mention anything about Rachel and the gossies??
Shannon commented on Rachel's post thats all I've seen her do

Reactions: 3
And she doesn't even own the dress. Got it off Carol Byrne who paid €100 for it on ASOS and she paid €35 for the heels. Does she not have enough shoes and heels like
The public spoke my arse.....way better dressed then her....

Reactions: 4
Shannon commented on Rachel's post thats all I've seen her do
I just thought it strange that Shannon was gone for a while, came back on and announced that she had got married and none of the family shared it. They usually tag and share each others posts all the time 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I just thought it strange that Shannon was gone for a while, came back on and announced that she had got married and none of the family shared it. They usually tag and share each others posts all the time 🤷🏻‍♀️
I find Rachel never says much about Shannon
At all before Covid it was always Amiee. I also remember Rachel revived some goodies could of been close to the toy show and They also sent some for Amiee kids nothing about Shannon’s at all

Reactions: 8
I really hate how her sister Shannon never gets a mention on her large platform... and the other day when Rachel mentioned her siblings in something about stealing clothes their names were wrote so tiny as to not draw attention to them 🙄 no one can take the attention away from Rachel , Looks like she's her mams favourite too ... surely Rachel could have shared about Shannon getting married its so strange

I find Rachel never says much about Shannon
At all before Covid it was always Amiee. I also remember Rachel revived some goodies could of been close to the toy show and They also sent some for Amiee kids nothing about Shannon’s at all
Yes Rachel never really mentions Shannon I didn’t even know they were sisters for a few months. Shannon has being sharing info about the deaf (as she’s deaf from meningitis) nothing at all from Rachel about it🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I really hate how her sister Shannon never gets a mention on her large platform... and the other day when Rachel mentioned her siblings in something about stealing clothes their names were wrote so tiny as to not draw attention to them 🙄 no one can take the attention away from Rachel , Looks like she's her mams favourite too ... surely Rachel could have shared about Shannon getting married its so strange
Yeah I just think back to the galway trip and they were all posting on their stories and sharing each others posts, they share birthday posts, tag each other etc. Surely when your sister announces her marriage you'd acknowledge it, especially when you share every other little insignificant thing 🙄

Reactions: 7
Yes Rachel never really mentions Shannon I didn’t even know they were sisters for a few months. Shannon has being sharing info about the deaf (as she’s deaf from meningitis) nothing at all from Rachel about it🙄
Same I never knew about Shannon until they done the girls weekend away. Rachel
Really should be putting subtitles or wording when doing her stories especially as many people are doing it now especially that Rachel has a deaf sister.

Same I never knew about Shannon until they done the girls weekend away. Rachel
Really should be putting subtitles or wording when doing her stories especially as many people are doing it now especially that Rachel has a deaf sister.
Agree 100% I never really thought about it due to pure ignorance on my part but if my sister was deaf I would be extremely passionate about it. Shannon also set up her page a few weeks before Rachel I’m thinking a lot of jealousy from Rachel.

Shannon doesn’t milk her meningitis which I’m sure was very traumatic especially leaving her deaf. She just gets on with it and tries to make people more aware which she definitely made me

Reactions: 10
I have a feeling she gets a laugh from me or something 🤔 The other day with the care mail boxes she really made sure to talk in that way and made it obvious not to pronounce the T in any word “Chocolah” and then the haul with her mother , she made sure to say “I have ih tucked in” It looked like she went out of her way to say that 🤔😂
I laughed at the ma with the blouse saying ye can have it open or closed
I just think Rachel is an out and out bully cow in real life .
100% with you on that!
Id say she would turn on you in the blink of an eye👀👀👀

• Heart
I asked Rachel ‘do you ever worry about the kids when they’re older not being happy that she’s shared their grief so publicly’ in her question box and she blocked me 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
What is “tick” material ?
A gilet that zips up n down ?

Bosco “Wowww!”
Marion “It is wowwwwwwwwww isn’t it?”
Marion - fake laugh , fake laugh , fake laugh and another .... big fake laugh muahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What is “tick” material ?
A gilet that zips up n down ?

Bosco “Wowww!”
Marion “It is wowwwwwwwwww isn’t it?”
Marion - fake laugh , fake laugh , fake laugh and another .... big fake laugh muahahahahaha
Those Bosco analogies are killing me 😂😂

• Haha
I got an email flowers.ie are honouring my order so dont think theyll work with her again 😂😂
I hope they send you a decent bunch of flowers now and not cut back cuz of the way you brought them !! Name and shame if they do 😉

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.