Rachel Gorry #9 Rachel got a gossie thanks to her possie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Huge glass of wine and her cushion, like really.
Big chain a no show.
So fake.
I can see her fan base fall soon, once lockdown is over people aren't going to be arsed with her and her tears and cheap tat.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Imagine setting up an insta public page while your husband is dying....

She disgusts me ... a bleeping gossie... stop the lights

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If he got so many votes in newcomer how did she win as he must have got way more votes than her 🤨 unless he was only allowed win one
Mrsmakeup won in two categories, I think they wanted as many big Instagram winners as possible to increase their own profile. Ali has done well but she will buddy up with the likes of Conor mcgregor to boost her profile even though she’s all about girl power

Reactions: 8
The Flemming's don't sell much from companies like boohoo, spotlight etc. so they're not going to be peddled like the others.
Goss is all about the marketing.

Reactions: 7
The fake gasp! And saying “I thought Tadgh Fleming had it in the bag?” What about all the other people nominated Rachel? Were they not deserving of it?

Reactions: 14
Mrsmakeup won in two categories, I think they wanted as many big Instagram winners as possible to increase their own profile. Ali has done well but she will buddy up with the likes of Conor mcgregor to boost her profile even though she’s all about girl power
who is Ali?

Reactions: 1
She shared it practically everyday. Actually mortified for her desperation for it. Or that it would even matter.

Never once has she said none of this actually matters. When gushing over 200,000 followers or an award ect. .

Nope it all actually matters to her. Remember the campaign to get her on the late late.

Reactions: 9
She thought Tadgh had it in the bag cos she had been reading on here that everyone was using her swipe up to vote for him 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She thought Tadgh had it in the bag cos she had been reading on here that everyone was using her swipe up to vote for him 😂😂
Excatly and why she keeps saying it’s Daniels award because it’s being said here without him she’d be no insta hun 😂

Reactions: 7
He must not have known she already had her own IG, surely no one needs to two accounts😂
I dont believe for a minute he set it up and she " so useless at technology " 😏 how long can her grief content carry her numbers for . She is gonna have a faces by grace downfall yet .

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So this is what it takes to win goss.ie award . Best newcomer RG. Be disgusting a foul mouthed person who broke Covid with Belfastgate , LLL influencer of the year, she mocked mental health sufferers on a public platform , broke Covid posing with a ‘fan’ in Limerick.. How or where can we report /highlight goss.ie on their selection on nominees?? Are these people classed as role models ??

There you go , your role model . How can anyone describe her as that . Her husband died , how many husbands have died . What does she actually do that’s inspiring ???

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.