Rachel Gorry #9 Rachel got a gossie thanks to her possie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got an email flowers.ie are honouring my order so dont think theyll work with her again 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She keeps saying she didn’t have the strength to do a fundraiser before now but she did have the strength to go the kitchen place to do an ad, go on weekends away with her fam, go to Belfast, do endless voduz ads, endless hauls and not forgetting the black bag dress challenge when Daniel wasn’t even cold. Absolutely heartless b!tch 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She keeps saying she didn’t have the strength to do a fundraiser before now but she did have the strength to go the kitchen place to do an ad, go on weekends away with her fam, go to Belfast, do endless voduz ads, endless hauls and not forgetting the black bag dress challenge when Daniel wasn’t even cold. Absolutely heartless b!tch 🤬
The narcissism shines bright with this one

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The kids are back in skooall. My ears bleed listening to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought that she mentioned only recently that the month of March would be so difficult for her because she would be reliving Daniel's final weeks again but she certainly does not look like someone who is struggling 🥺 I follow Weeburkes and One small step on Instagram and you can see both those girls are genuinely heartbroken at losing their partners and are trying their best everyday for their kids 💔 That's not to say Rachel isn't grieving but I'm not sure how anyone that is suffering a loss finds her relatable because every now there is a few tears and then it's back to ads and collabs 🙄

Reactions: 19
Maybe they could give out toe/feet tanning tips to their huns . Now really that’s not a good advert for their products , or it may be the Bellamenti or what ever it’s called Tanned feet , painted toes is a must.. sit there tanned/dolled to the nines , presumably an expencive freebie dress and flash them feet .. 🙈🙈🙈

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have a feeling she gets a laugh from me or something 🤔 The other day with the care mail boxes she really made sure to talk in that way and made it obvious not to pronounce the T in any word “Chocolah” and then the haul with her mother , she made sure to say “I have ih tucked in” It looked like she went out of her way to say that 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have a feeling she gets a laugh from me or something 🤔 The other day with the care mail boxes she really made sure to talk in that way and made it obvious not to pronounce the T in any word “Chocolah” and then the haul with her mother , she made sure to say “I have ih tucked in” It looked like she went out of her way to say that 🤔😂
You could be on to something here😂 I thought her accent got worse the past few days🥴😂 never heard an accent so bad in my life

• Haha
You could be on to something here😂 I thought her accent got worse the past few days🥴😂 never heard an accent so bad in my life
Well I want an award now for this 🧐😂😂 I never made a “public figure” laugh before . I think I deserve an award ! A pair of marigolds would do and a few laurels for out the front , definitely not the black hah, I don’t want tha 💁🏽‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well I want an award now for this 🧐😂😂 I never made a “public figure” laugh before . I think I deserve an award ! A pair of marigolds would do and a few laurels for out the front , definitely not the black hah, I don’t want tha 💁🏽‍♀️😂
Well if your looking for an award you’ll have to record yourself crying first😂 are you looking for any recommendations on Hoover’s, tan, makeup? Anything? We’ll know what to send you then😂 I guarantee she reads this thread religiously

Reactions: 6
Well if your looking for an award you’ll have to record yourself crying first😂 are you looking for any recommendations on Hoover’s, tan, makeup? Anything? We’ll know what to send you then😂 I guarantee she reads this thread religiously
Well now come to think of it , the hoover situation 🤔 🤣🤣 As most of you know I do love a hoover , for the spectacular crumbs because I really really really LOVE crumbs 😠😂 If I could get a hoover big enough now to hoover the husband too, that would be grand , the man is a walking crumb spreader 🤪😂 He’s off today and my god almighty , the crumbs 🧐😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well now come to think of it , the hoover situation 🤔 🤣🤣 As most of you know I do love a hoover , for the spectacular crumbs because I really really really LOVE crumbs 😠😂 If I could get a hoover big enough now to hoover the husband too, that would be grand , the man is a walking crumb spreader 🤪😂 He’s off today and my god almighty , the crumbs 🧐😂😂
Dyson will be in contact soon😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Another haul.

The pink gilet has got its padding and its got zips on the side and it buttons and zips up and down the front and a hood

I can't see that 🙈

Reactions: 5
Since when did we need people talking about clothes. Like we can see it we can see the zip the pockets the hood etc. We know you can tuck it in or ouh

Unless there’s some breed of idiots out there that literally do not know how to dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She still hasn’t the blue tick yet... I’d say it’s killing her, being a public figure and all 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can't wait til next week.
I've forgotten how to fill a lunchbox. Not a fecking clue, so I just can't wait.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.