Rachel Gorry #9 Rachel got a gossie thanks to her possie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did her face look totally different from her usual photos and videos? I didnt like the dress at all but I have to say she came across very well. And no I'm not a fan, I too have sent several messages of support in the early days which she evidently missed and I cannot stand the chain and tears only making an appearance 24 hours before a selling spree

Reactions: 6
Not really? If you are fair ducks! Honestly.. but get off the website that becomes so toxic

LOL so commit sucide? No thanks a family member has and I would rather not
Sorry now....you’re editing like a ninja there 🙄

If a website becomes toxic why are you on it?

Also, I never nor did I see any tattlers telling anyone to commit suicide? We’ve all experienced suicide, if and it’s a big if Rachel gets messages telling her to commit suicide then she can go do something about it....yano like take herself off social media for her mental health, to grieve properly for her beloved husband! But no she claims they don’t bother her!!

Reactions: 12
Not really? If you are fair ducks! Honestly.. but get off the website that becomes so toxic

LOL so commit sucide? No thanks a family member has and I would rather not

And that person won’t be blocked but I will??
Of course there's a difference between bullying someone and having an opinion on them!

Reactions: 4
Keep your opinions to discuss around the kitchen table! No one has a clue what that girl goes though on a day to day basis. Yes she had made stupid decisions but we al have
Think you dont really get what this website is for? Its to discuss things we see on social media, and give our opinions.....Rachel puts herself on social media on a day to day basis, and therefore people will have opinions on her! Telling people to "keep their opinions to discuss around the kitchen table" is fairly pointless really

Reactions: 17
Sorry now....you’re editing like a ninja there 🙄

If a website becomes toxic why are you on it?

Also, I never nor did I see any tattlers telling anyone to commit suicide? We’ve all experienced suicide, if and it’s a big if Rachel gets messages telling her to commit suicide then she can go do something about it....yano like take herself off social media for her mental health, to grieve properly for her beloved husband! But no she claims they don’t bother her!!
For start I doubt it very much if she ever got that kind of message, Certainly can't see anyone from this thread sending anything remotely like it

Reactions: 8
For start I doubt it very much if she ever got that kind of message, Certainly can't see anyone from this thread sending anything remotely like it
Absolutely not!! Jesus no way!

And like I said if she did receive it/them she can easily remove herself from social media

Aaah is Kieran gone

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.