Rachel Gorry #8 No content but tears and ads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This might
Or I could get Dr Banana Doolittle to put my bins out and I’ll just take a quick video of me panting in the dark near my front door and make it look like I put the bins out ... ya know ... to make it look like I’m brilliant . I definitely think I’d be in with a shot then 😎🤔
This may sound ridiculous but what is the story with Dr Banana Doolittle, I missed it 🙄🤦‍♀️

Today is bound to be a “play terapy” day, that’s right Rachel......exploit those girls a little more 😡

Reactions: 5
I find that video of the little girl smelling her uncle heartbreaking I can’t believe she keeps sharing it that’s her child in a very vulnerable place grieving for her Daddy why couldn’t that moment be private. Is there nobody in her life that will say Rachel you’re sharing too much of the girls it’s your page so post yourself but leave the girls especially in vulnerable moments.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I find that video of the little girl smelling her uncle heartbreaking I can’t believe she keeps sharing it that’s her child in a very vulnerable place grieving for her Daddy why couldn’t that moment be private. Is there nobody in her life that will say Rachel you’re sharing too much of the girls it’s your page so post yourself but leave the girls especially in vulnerable moments.
Have to agree about that video... it's such a private moment for the child... how would you even think to take your phone out ..unlock it... go into camera... click video and press record in that moment... then post it over and over on Instagram..... it really genuinely hurts my heart .... like seriously rachel stop it... please for your children's privacy ... stop it

Reactions: 16
Today is bound to be a “play terapy” day, that’s right Rachel......exploit those girls a little more 😡
I was spot on, she’s in the car today looking the chats. Grow up Rachel, read a book or paper to maybe broaden your mind!!

I was spot on, she’s in the car today looking the chats. She’s SO predictable! Grow up Rachel, read a book or paper to maybe broaden your mind!!

Reactions: 8
Blocked for commenting on the chats in car that she’s invading her daughters privacy every week! Dose!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Blocked for commenting on the chats in car that she’s invading her daughters privacy every week! Dose!
I just got blocked.
Literally 5 minutes ago I put a question in her box asking do her kids mind her putting up private moments as my kids would be mortified.
She mustn't have much to be doing if she's blocking as questions are coming in.
And she mustn't have many questions if she can read and block that quickly.
Never mind Rachel, I'll just use my other account. Don't sweat it hun!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I just got blocked.
Literally 5 minutes ago I put a question in her box asking do her kids mind her putting up private moments as my kids would be mortified.
I sent a question too.. let's see how long it takes me to get blocked...

I’d safely say the “questions” are asked by herself! I really feel for those girls! Ok maybe mention therapy once but not every week with daft Q&A from “d jeep”. She hasn’t the brains she was born with.

I sent a question too.. let's see how long it takes me to get blocked...
She’ll be well pissed off today 😡

I’d safely say the “questions” are asked by herself! I really feel for those girls! Ok maybe mention therapy once but not every week with daft Q&A from “d jeep”. She hasn’t the brains she was born with.

She’ll be well pissed off today 😡
It's the kids getting filmed and talked about at their most vulnerable time just does not sit right with me ...😔 and for what? For a free bleeping pair of super high waisted jeans.. no thanks.. wouldnt be me...

I just got blocked.
They are so silly blocking accounts , just like they buy accounts to follow them , we can set up accounts to comment on theirs . I got 3 blocked now by her . Silly woman . see her posting that Go tund me last night ,, anything to get votes. Must be really desperate to win , these companies that use her should e made aware of the real Gorry

The sadness about wanting another child, oh how obvious these sad stories are being asked now.....sad voting.
Christ on a bike.
She's sick.

People who ask these questions are crazy

And rachel answering them isnt much better

All while her kids are in therapy.... fucked up in my opinion
Too pretty to be single 😳😳 she’s not single she’s widowed and not even widowed a year.. I hope his parents aren’t on her Instagram because that would break their heart 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Tits for a nose or nose for tits?!!!! What??!!! 🙄 Just go away Rachel, thank you.

Actually speaking of tits . I call my friends dog Titsy instead of Mitsy . I thought she said Titsy at the start when she told us her name ,but it was Mitsy! Now all of us call the dog Titsy 🙈

Now, that’s my info for the day... now off with yiz all again 😜😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And of course another mention of the goss.ie again.. how bloody predictable is she

What sort of people send in these messages, are they real, made up just basically needy saddos sending them in ? The most natural and down to earth , so that’s what the call huns with trashy mouths these days . Dying for her to teach 200k , upload make up tutorials... jasus I simply can’t take any more of this bull 💩 going to put my head in the gas oven!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.