Rachel Gorry #8 No content but tears and ads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emmm, so we all used her swipe up to vote for Tadhg then..... 🙊🙊🙊😂
Wonder is there enough of us to make a difference? And did for anyone that lurks on shannens stories, did you all hear her saying she wanted to vote for tadhg but recorded herself voting for herself. Rachel probably did the same. I hope he gets it now 😊

Reactions: 6
Did Rachel mention Shannon in hosp as In good luck or whatever ? I know she mentioned her before re the babygro saga .

Reactions: 1
I voted for him Aswel - whoever the hell he is 🤣🤣
Don't know how to link but he's the catchem Derry guy with the Bat. Google it much more entertaining than R. The whole family are madder than a box of frogs but in a good way. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We can laugh at Rachel all we want, and it’s a ridic the whole cleaning clean things and the clothes haul that we get a kick out of.
But just to get a few votes to win some stupid gossip she pimps out her baby.
I don’t know about you, but any of my friends with kids, the only time they’re on social media is for example when they win a match and the local paper take a pic.
To put up that pic, over and over of the little one, at her most vulnerable, her most raw and hurting so badly- it’s absolutely disgusting and I’m not sure it’s not emotional abuse .
She may choose to splash every tear she cries out over the internet. Daniels family seem like a decent crowd and private. Maybe that little one will take after them and prefer to have a private life with no online presence. But she has put her worst moment on blast. And this isn’t some silly cry session where she stubbed her toe or where she cut her sisters hair, this is where she is crying out for the loss of her Father who she lost tragically young.
is no one going to stop her? The animals rights people try to stop bears and lions being put behind a glass and poked and looked at for our entertainment. How is this any different?That child is not grieving and pouring her innocent heart out for our entertainment. Should insta stop it? Should someone not step in??

Sorry, meant to say-
Gossie not gossip.
And it’s some sort of emotional abuse, not ‘not emotional abuse’... cos it is

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I was posting on the ok’d thread 🤨 pretending vote link not working just so folk click on it. Are folk really that brainwashed. Anyway she should not be nominated after them posts, her foul mouth she has no class. as for the clothes hauls everything looks the same on her, the same boring lines each time. I can’t get over Virgo Boutique using her... everything looks good on the lady herself when she models them , no need to use greedy huns . Home schooling stressing her so she takes time out to show the bathroom off, poor woman she is so tired, overworked . She in my opinion is a very lazy self entitled woman who knows exactly what she is doing. She choose to be a hun for the game and all that comes with it .

Why are goss.ie even entertaing her , have they not checked her posts out.. her language, using her children and husbands passing. This one will do anything for fame. posting the aftershave sad posts today so she will get more votes. No one has messaged her about the link.. Aftershave sad posts, then voting link.. God she really thinks we are all stupid

Reactions: 6
We can laugh at Rachel all we want, and it’s a ridic the whole cleaning clean things and the clothes haul that we get a kick out of.
But just to get a few votes to win some stupid gossip she pimps out her baby.
I don’t know about you, but any of my friends with kids, the only time they’re on social media is for example when they win a match and the local paper take a pic.
To put up that pic, over and over of the little one, at her most vulnerable, her most raw and hurting so badly- it’s absolutely disgusting and I’m not sure it’s not emotional abuse .
She may choose to splash every tear she cries out over the internet. Daniels family seem like a decent crowd and private. Maybe that little one will take after them and prefer to have a private life with no online presence. But she has put her worst moment on blast. And this isn’t some silly cry session where she stubbed her toe or where she cut her sisters hair, this is where she is crying out for the loss of her Father who she lost tragically young.
is no one going to stop her? The animals rights people try to stop bears and lions being put behind a glass and poked and looked at for our entertainment. How is this any different?That child is not grieving and pouring her innocent heart out for our entertainment. Should insta stop it? Should someone not step in??

Sorry, meant to say-
Gossie not gossip.
And it’s some sort of emotional abuse, not ‘not emotional abuse’... cos it is
It’s truly awful!

Reactions: 2
I was posting on the ok’d thread 🤨 pretending vote link not working just so folk click on it. Are folk really that brainwashed. Anyway she should not be nominated after them posts, her foul mouth she has no class. as for the clothes hauls everything looks the same on her, the same boring lines each time. I can’t get over Virgo Boutique using her... everything looks good on the lady herself when she models them , no need to use greedy huns . Home schooling stressing her so she takes time out to show the bathroom off, poor woman she is so tired, overworked . She in my opinion is a very lazy self entitled woman who knows exactly what she is doing. She choose to be a hun for the game and all that comes with it .

Why are goss.ie even entertaing her , have they not checked her posts out.. her language, using her children and husbands passing. This one will do anything for fame. posting the aftershave sad posts today so she will get more votes. No one has messaged her about the link.. Aftershave sad posts, then voting link.. God she really thinks we are all stupid
Well said 👏👏👏

Or I could get Dr Banana Doolittle to put my bins out and I’ll just take a quick video of me panting in the dark near my front door and make it look like I put the bins out ... ya know ... to make it look like I’m brilliant . I definitely think I’d be in with a shot then 😎🤔

I'm only on her to hear about the Banana Man!! Hope you're feeling better TinaGP. Please god you are cos seriously girl get out there with your infrared glasses and find out the goss!! Put the baba down and get the news!!!!

Up at 1am having a bath and posting photos and videos, wouldn’t you think she’d be exhausted after all that “cleaning “ yesterday 🤣. She shouldn’t be sharing that video of the wee girl smelling her uncles aftershave. It’s a very private moment but she’ll continue to exploit her daughters for sympathy 😡

I don’t even know who he is but I voted for him anyway 😀
Hinch did that the other night. Had to get up out of bed and have a bath cos of some blah blah blah 💩. Must head off now to chop my cushions.

Reactions: 4
I am sounding right dokey , reading back on my posts, letters missing, stupid spell check on some. Message to myself ‘proof read your comments before posting’

I voted for Tadgh. She is suffering with content cause all of Hinchs content is pregnancy/ nursery / baby stuff !

“A friend dropped a bottle aftershave at her door,” give the girl a mention you tight git....or is she on the beg for free aftershave from the fragrance company???

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.