Rachel Gorry #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I voted for tadhg too. Genuine, crazy family gave me some good laughs over the last year

Reactions: 4
I voted for tadhg too. Genuine, crazy family gave me some good laughs over the last year
Just done Tadhg also..

You know all these fake accounts the Huns buy , wonder if they get to use these to cast fake vote ???

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Just done Tadhg also..

You know all these fake accounts the Huns buy , wonder if they get to use these to cast fake vote ???
I voted tadhg too, wouldn’t surprise me if they were all rigged tho and were hand picked by Ali herself!

Reactions: 2
I can't get my head around 3 little girls living in that show house. They must be afraid to drop a crumb that is not living, they are existing! A little bit of dirt never hurt anyone, builds your immune system. All those cleaning chemicals on the other hand 😱

Reactions: 7
Someone here mentioned Weeburke and I can not believe that both of these women are going through similar grief , I’ve just bawled reading her posts . I know grief is different for everyone but this poor woman is really suffering in comparison 😭 only the odd post about Daniel goes up you wouldn’t know he existed following her stories 😩

Reactions: 5
Just flicked through her stories, top tip there Rachel, wash your glass bowl with fairy liquid and hot water. Will you ever f off.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This twisted wagon, she literally must be hanging on every thread here..just had a bath at 1 O clock cos she can't sleep and she's sleepin on Daniels T-shirt drenched in his favourite aftershave.. She sprays the kids teddies with them and then posts the dodgy intrusive video of the kid sniffing her brother.. She's a vile fucke, maybe she seen how to process real grief on the wee Burkes..

This twisted wagon, she literally must be hanging on every thread here..just had a bath at 1 O clock cos she can't sleep and she's sleepin on Daniels T-shirt drenched in his favourite aftershave.. She sprays the kids teddies with them and then posts the dodgy intrusive video of the kid sniffing her brother.. She's a vile fucke, maybe she seen how to process real grief on the wee Burkes..
Wee Burke’s is so hard to watch, she is genuinely grieving,as for Grabby Gorry she's just wallowing on the back of Daniels death

• Heart
Reactions: 4
All for the votes.
There's always a reason these posts are done.

Just flicked through her stories, top tip there Rachel, wash your glass bowl with fairy liquid and hot water. Will you ever f
Thought the exact same, wasn’t she up till 5am last week sharing videos and photos of Daniel. Same old story... Poor poor Rachel 😢
Wouldn’t you think she’d be exhausted after all that “cleaning “ yesterday 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 1
And all the straightening of the already poker straight witch hair

big deal of taking a break from the homeschooling 🤷‍♀️ My daughter is 10 she gets it done in an hour , we don’t need to make a daily big deal about it. Schools said get done what you can so that’s what she does .

Reactions: 6
I am so glad that Rachel told us that if your glass bowl gets dusty you can wash it with a bit of washing up liquid. Top quality content there now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.