Rachel Gorry #4 Thinks she’s funny but really just a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup, just looked back on Grabby Gorry the whole lot deleted!

Reactions: 7
Just shows how much vindictiveness Grabby Gorry is

Reactions: 10
Making sure the wedding ring is front and center.. Desperate

I thought insta had introduced software to delete fake accounts?

Reactions: 2
Do one Rachel !!!! Your behavior is the lowest of the low humiliating someone like that. Grow up. How dare you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Do one Rachel !!!! You’re behavior is the lowest of the low humoliaatng Someone like that. Grow up. How dare you.
She is the bully. One negative direct message and she sent her followers to destroy carol. She is a bitch plain and simple. No amount of fake tears will make up for that nasty move

I hope Carol doesn't give a fuck. Anyone who is gullible enough to fall for the poor little widow act is a fool and therefore isn't worth Carol's time. I'd say Rachel has been looked after by other people all her life and is used to every one doing the dirty work for her while she sits back and manipulates and pulls the strings. She's tough as nails behind the defenseless little woman facade.

Reactions: 14
Maybe someone from here should comment on Carols post directing people to this thread.

Reactions: 6
I’ll comment on carols re here if someone shows me who her username is

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.