Rachel Gorry #2 Swipe up, cry, not shy, Belfast in a blink of an eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always thought she was as common as muck just showed true colours there

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The script will go something like this.... know I made a mistake but I have received so much abuse blah blah cry breakdown ect

Then swipe up to buy spotlight, boohoo or some other tat.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
A clean house really means more. There is something so clinical and unlived looking about the house. Not a house with 3 young kids.

My youngest is now 12 so we have a fairly clutter free home now but when they were all young it was clean but definitely lived in.
I agree with you there, the house doesn’t look one bit homely or cosy or anything ! Especially for a house with young kids ! God forbid they bring a bit of muck in on their shoes 🤣

Reactions: 9
Ok so that was a 51year old nurse from Sligo Liz.

Who will it be next...👀👀👀

Id bet anything it was the Aimee one
Have to agree she used to be all over any post about Rachel on FB even though all the comments were good.

Shows their true colors the snide remark about sharing your grief stories in here. Isn’t Rachel still doing that?? And profiting from it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Maybe she’ll post a staycation ad in the best western hotel Sligo . Swipe up ... nurses get a complimentary scone with their tea 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm still laughing at calling us "fuckwits" hahahaha so offended don't know how ill sleep tonight..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wtf was that. Presume some came in had a rant then left. If ye hadn’t quoted I’d have thought ye were all mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.