Rachel Gorry #2 Swipe up, cry, not shy, Belfast in a blink of an eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I completely understand your take, and agree with parts too. I think the comparison to other "influencers" is unfair though. Rachels behaviour was not okay and it is right that she is being criticised, however the other accounts you mention have a long list of ongoing inappropriate behaviour- photoshopping, not declaring sponsorship/gifts, lying etc. that they try to avoid and they never take accountability. While Rachel has been behaving questionably for some time, this is her first "scandal" for want of a better word, so I think people are just a bit wary about the exhaustion and frustrations people have with all influencers generally (for ongoing crappy behaviour) is being taken out on her now rather than fairly among all of those in attendance and it might be becoming a bit personal. I think that is where the comments about feeling bad are coming from. That others like Ellie Kelly have been flouting the rules at every turn and she is being thrown in the same category when she did it once (still abhorrent, not denying that)

Rachel is being criticised for her behaviour over the last few months, as well as the huge wrongdoing at the bperfect event, but I think people are being a bit harsher on her because of her "fall from grace". She was seen as the golden child that nobody could criticise without being called a troll or cold. Now there is a legitimate reason to criticise and so the floodgates have kind of opened for all the unsaid stuff. And people are starting to see a different side too. So it may seem like unfairly harsh/personal criticism being directed at her now that isn't necessarily in proportion to this one wrongdoing, however unfortunately there was a lot of censorship around her early on, so people are only now feeling free to discuss all of their issues with her going back to way before now. I think that is why it all seems to be a bit more personal, whereas other bloggers have been discussed freely up to this point, so they aren't being discussed as much.

Thats my analysis for the day anyway! 🤷🏼‍♀️
I respect your opinion, I do . However I still agree with what I said . Thats imo no harshness towards you just how I view the .situation

Reactions: 1
Only realised now that theres threads for her. Some people were saying no threads should be allowed about rachel as she's gone through enough. I'm only following her about 2 months maybe, if not less. Glad there's thread though. I'm on the fence about her. I'm following what I think is her sis or sis in law? The deaf girl. She hasn't as many followers as rachel for obvious reasons. People seem to live on the miserable stories of others. Can't believe it's time for a new thread already and I still have to get through all these ones 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Unfollowed that eejit stella & sis . Said she wasn't looking for drama yet posted loads of tit on her stories leading to Rachel Belfast drama 😏 trying to save her own face now dosent want to be known as a drama started . She's " gobsmacked " such a thread exists on Rachel .. f**k right off you knew well what you were doing .
She could of handled the Rachel drama private if she was so bothered about starting drama. Amazing the followers she got though.
On the plus though side the silly 🐄 she has informed more people that Tattle exists! Pretending to be shocked about RmcG thread does not wash at all.. cunning if you ask me . Just another lying 🤥 influencer who watched to see which way the wind was blowing !!

Reactions: 13
On the plus though side the silly 🐄 she has informed more people that Tattle exists! Pretending to be shocked about RmcG thread does not wash at all.. cunning if you ask me . Just another lying 🤥 influencer who watched to see which way the wind was blowing !!
100% I believe it was stella & sis game plan. Christ theyre all the same at this point

• Heart
Reactions: 10
guys I can’t believe we are heading into a 3rd thread for the Gorry one 🙈 goes to show this thread was well overdue!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think Claire balding is talking about Rachel. I’m so obsessed with this obsessed with that swipe up, ad

Reactions: 8
Her account is private 😏 cant see what's happening
It was a mad rant but she was saying oh I’m obsessed with this barley and then I’m obsessed with this different type of barley😂 swipe up swipe up. I wonder did Rachel dm her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think Claire balding is talking about Rachel. I’m so obsessed with this obsessed with that swipe up, ad
Actually says 'I got a message' although she tried to make it seem like it was in response to her current story.

Reactions: 3
Claire Balding is an attention seeking, non funny, irritating gobshite! Your camera doesn't need to be that close to your face hunzo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Claire Balding is an attention seeking, non funny, irritating gobshite! Your camera doesn't need to be that close to your face hunzo
Total head melter! ! She just seems so angry & serious all the time!! Can’t watch her cos she just drains the life outta me!!

Reactions: 8
Total head melter! ! She just seems so angry & serious all the time!! Can’t watch her cos she just drains the life outta me!!
I was gonna go over and follow as I feel like I’m missing out on her stories but I think I’ll give her a miss so 😂 also unfollowed Stella & sis again 🙈😂

Reactions: 4
Had a peak and stella & sis is still shitting on about tattle . Attention seeker that one is

No positivity she said . No " oh love her " etc .. hun that's what a rave thread is for

She would love to hack our accounts and hunt us down if we ever say anything about her . This one is a wagon !!

She is setting up a page to shut tattle down 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I was gonna go follow Claire Balding too but your reviews of her have made me think otherwise. I'm new enough to Insta having only started earlier this year when all the hype about Rachel started so don't follow many and haven't learned the ways of the instahuns yet. Do you really think she's that conniving? I really can't imagine someone who was losing the love of their lives to also be hatching a plan to become famous off the back of their death. Its unfathomable 🤔

Reactions: 1
I was gonna go follow Claire Balding too but your reviews of her have made me think otherwise. I'm new enough to Insta having only started earlier this year when all the hype about Rachel started so don't follow many and haven't learned the ways of the instahuns yet. Do you really think she's that conniving? I really can't imagine someone who was losing the love of their lives to also be hatching a plan to become famous off the back of their death. Its unfathomable 🤔
It's also unfathomable to me that someone could be so active on Instagram when they are losing the love of their life. I said earlier on that she had a plan. I didn't mean that her plan was to get famous off the back of his death, I meant the plan or the ambition was the simply be Instagram famous. She's probably a person who was interested in that kind of exposure for a while. How is anyone to know what her intentions are.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.