Rachel Gorry #19 Rachel Grabby Gorry, Will take the freebies in by the lorry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was so sick of looking at Instagram on Valentines, the amount of "instagrammers" including this one, overloading the kids with sweets/chocs/balloons... seriously what is the world coming to ! Are people gone nuts altogether! Bags and bags of goodies for kids for Valentines!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Usin the kids for content again-gaow n swing on de swingz wit yer waher bohhle

Reactions: 4
Every day same comment from her. Ah sorry lads that cut me off.Boring 🥱 Has she ever said who does her Botox. Forehead is frozen solid and shiny in that last clip

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does her mother work...she must be only mid 50...is she just bone idle helping rachel do videos all day...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why can’t she call a plumber , head on her hoping someone will offer to sort it free. SUPPORT A LOCAL BUSINESS MEAN BEGGING COW 🐄 Enough of the locals raised money for you did they not? Poor little widow me , struggling in a huge house .
A leak and there she is videoing ... so bloody mean

Reactions: 9
So she gets a plumber to find out the cause and now she is on asking about the pipe, surely the plumber could source one ? hoping someone will offer one no doubt . Will the plumber get the job to fit one ? Or daddy in law to the rescue again . Or will she come on in her plumber overalls later asking to borrow plumber tools . These Huns expect to pay for nothing

Reactions: 5
What I heard when she was talking to the dog: nuuuee neeee nuuuu naaaa Teddy. What language is she speaking at all

Reactions: 1
“That’s where Daniel got it” surely that’s the first place you check then if there’s an issue 😂😂 “I’ve been googling and ringing places all day” 🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she gets a plumber to find out the cause and now she is on asking about the pipe, surely the plumber could source one ? hoping someone will offer one no doubt . Will the plumber get the job to fit one ? Or daddy in law to the rescue again . Or will she come on in her plumber overalls later asking to borrow plumber tools . These Huns expect to pay for nothing
No sign of ‘the lads’ popping over to help her out and look after her lately

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No one over watching matches with her.plumber would of ordered the pipe or told her where get it.

Reactions: 6
The fact the pipe is dripping into her cabinets is freaking me out 🤣🤣🤣 put a bowl under it so that the cabinets don't get damp and rot ye fool
It was giving me anxiety watching it 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Il give her one thing, she is a beautiful looking girl. Until she opens her gob

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can't use her kitchen sink all weekend.... sure that's grand you're not even there.
I've never seen any single mother go away as much as her

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.