Rachel Gorry #19 Rachel Grabby Gorry, Will take the freebies in by the lorry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll be back on today with a million pancake toppings for de girlz, not sure how she manages it with her hectic days!
So much sugar all the time. She’s a disgrace thinking it’s great to be showing off giving her kids so much junk eg Disney land, Valentine’s Day and no doubt today. Treats are treats and are special coz they are just that ‘treats’ not every day and ott. All for the gram. Sad moron.

She’ll be back on today with a million pancake toppings for de girlz, not sure how she manages it with her hectic days!
Ya but Daniel probably made 50 heart shaped pancakes first D Girdls with diamond encrusted cutlery and personalised Nutella jars..... so she'll have to do something extravagant. Not like the rest of us making batter when we get in from work while the dinner is in the oven while trying to do homework 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So much sugar all the time. She’s a disgrace thinking it’s great to be showing off giving her kids so much junk eg Disney land, Valentine’s Day and no doubt today. Treats are treats and are special coz they are just that ‘treats’ not every day and ott. All for the gram. Sad moron.
Easily done when you know there’ll be a dental collab down the tracks

Reactions: 3
Here we go ! The chain is out tugging it trying to make the eyes water up
Having a bad day, awww like who gives a rats ass 💩. Get a job to occupy the mind or do a bit of charity work you lazy begging would be actress .
Maybe mr Price will send you out freebies for pancake day. Why would you think stranger care about you ?? Go whinge and tug in the wardrobe or do a reel with the lazy mother

Reactions: 15
Yous tattlers are never far off chain grabs all round and suggestion box of fave pan cake toppings .. Que the OTT pancakes for d girlzzzz later when dey home frm skooool

Reactions: 6
Chain out very sad today.so chain goes on show when sad.You probably sad today as downer of drinking all weekend at hen party.Oh forgot the eggs please send me pancakes before kids come home from school.she got job of dog sitting a dog.put them on lead go gor walk stop telling us ya sad.
---
Oh I need a painter and someone to powerwash my paths and seal them.I have my chain on and I am sad today.

Reactions: 9
Chain out very sad today.so chain goes on show when sad.You probably sad today as downer of drinking all weekend at hen party.Oh forgot the eggs please send me pancakes before kids come home from school.she got job of dog sitting a dog.put them on lead go gor walk stop telling us ya sad.
---
Oh I need a painter and someone to powerwash my paths and seal them.I have my chain on and I am sad today.
Yip, trying to get the “lads” to do the painting and power washing for free

Reactions: 4
Med = made - drives me insane
As if the child said Dan - she just MED a random sound

• Haha
Reactions: 12
---
Chain is out as she’s looking for votes for those rubbish awards.

she’s holding the phone so high in her latest story it’s a workout in itself, that’s probably why she keeps being cut off her arm is seizing from being in the same position for that long 😂

“yiz know what I am like with pictures I don’t like them” yes right Rachel that’s why you then go on and record a reel where half of the looks by the way are more suited to a teenage girl

grow up

Reactions: 13
What is she on about hating photos! Her whole page is pictures of her 😂 she hasn’t a clue when it comes to fashion. Black & white skirt & black top. Groundbreaking.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who has fecking time to do a reel in the afternoon!! Go look after your girls Rachel!
No sign of chain for the reel.

Reactions: 6
Thankfully forgot this one existed for a while, she sprung to mind today and I looked at her insta. Lord suffering bleeping Jesus - all I could make out from her accent was that 1. She’s looking for a free garden make over 2. She’s making a child that didn’t exist when her husband died kiss a photo of the dead man 3. She’s trying to pretend she doesn’t like getting her photo taken alone ? 😂😂😂😂😂 would you ever duck right off, I’ve never seen anyone pose as much for photos as this one. 4. She sticks up question boxes asking what toppings on pancakes. Are we really that bleeping thick? You need people to make suggestions. What dickheads actually respond to these things? Lastly I seen a reel advertising those stupid bottles dressed up as “a day in my life”.
That’s me done again for a while. She’d bore you to tears.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Correct me if I'm wrong but has she always marked the Daniel chain as "gifted???". She mentions it so often I know it's from Cut price jewlwers but it's always the same spiel bout every single family member gettin one. I have zero recollection of her sayin they were free though?

Correct me if I'm wrong but has she always marked the Daniel chain as "gifted???". She mentions it so often I know it's from Cut price jewlwers but it's always the same spiel bout every single family member gettin one. I have zero recollection of her sayin they were free though?
Did they gift her a new one as she claims she lost it?!

No she is tagging cut price jewellers do they send more out free for the kids. The original was gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.