Rachel Gorry #19 Rachel Grabby Gorry, Will take the freebies in by the lorry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really fear for Leah. She is heading into an awkward stage of life. It’s disgusting that this is allowed
imagine how traumatised she is after losing her father so fast and then for her mother to stick a phone into her face 24/7 and make her perform like a monkey in a Zoo.
Does anyone know why this hasn’t been highlighted or classed as child labour/ underage labour/ exploitation/ child endangerment? I’m sure Mrs 50 bags of sweets could of forked out for Leah’s braces herself.
It’s barbaric she’s destroying their mental health right in front of my eyes.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
imagine how traumatised she is after losing her father so fast and then for her mother to stick a phone into her face 24/7 and make her perform like a monkey in a Zoo.
Does anyone know why this hasn’t been highlighted or classed as child labour/ underage labour/ exploitation/ child endangerment? I’m sure Mrs 50 bags of sweets could of forked out for Leah’s braces herself.
It’s barbaric she’s destroying their mental health right in front of my eyes.
Rachel is grooming her. When they were in the car yesterday the second the phone was on her she was fixing her hair & sitting up straighter. She’s about 12, it’s not on. Of course she could but she‘s too mean, she’s also thick as tit.

Reactions: 15
Next thread title
Force the kids to perform for any #AD all thanks to the death of their dad

Reactions: 28
It's bizarre really when you think of her asking the child will we get me followers to vote on your communion hair style. Her kids think loads of 'followers' is normal.

Let the poor child decide what way she wants her own hair, like if all the followers vote up style, is she going to feel like that's what she has to do.

On the other hand grown adults who vote on how a strangers child does her hair for her communion also need to have a look at themselves.

Reactions: 28
So they’ve gone from my friends on instagram to my followers /fans, I guess that’s better than the girls thinking she’s talking to her friends

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A well earned cup of tea Rachel? Please do tell me what you actually done to deserve this?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Pretending to work out , dope !
The sad truth about this one and other Huns who peddle their kids is the kids start to enjoy the attention, the freebies etc. This child knows she has had expensive dental treatment done . These kids will grow up expecting a free lifestyle, leads of attention they will believe they are little mini Kardashians .. Notice how the children are no longer shy to pose , it’s become part of their normal life .
Good description from a poster ‘child Labour’ she earns money by using her kids , will save on the communion and confirmation outfits, hair etc. It will be gifted or huge discounts . It will be more a fashion show and the kids will not know the real meaning of the day.. Does she take them to mass ? When I wanted my daughter baptised I had attend some sessions to learn the meaning behind the sacrament also had to show my face at mass more often (I knew but been a lapsed Catholic I had to toe the line and attend) I did not like been pressured but having my child baptised was important and I knew no communion or confirmation without it.
Next it will be begging for her own outfit . Can you imagine her on the day ‘look at me aren’t I gorgeous’

Reactions: 3
The amount of jeans in her wardrobe. Even so many white pairs it's so unnecessary.. she never wears jeans anyway unless it's a paid ad

Reactions: 9
That's her second wardrobe she turned her bedroom into another walk in wardrobe so she has 2 upstairs basically the whole upstairs full of cheap clothes very green aware there rachel and then there is the garage aswell full of more shoes and dresses. She defo has her room done downstairs she says she gets into bed to watch a series at 11 the other night sure you wouldn't get into your child's bed with them in it and turn on the TV she's a spoofer and on the beg now for stuff for the communion and confo

Reactions: 10
You’d swear the communion & confirmation was this weekend the way she is carrying on. You’d know she has little to be doing

Reactions: 11
You’d swear the communion & confirmation was this weekend the way she is carrying on. You’d know she has little to be doing
Although to be fair bouncy castles etc book up so quickly for popular dates, my nephews communion is also in May and we got the last bouncy castle from the local company otherwise your talking extra costs for delivery which could easily be €50

Reactions: 1
Although to be fair bouncy castles etc book up so quickly for popular dates, my nephews communion is also in May and we got the last bouncy castle from the local company otherwise your talking extra costs for delivery which could easily be €50
Ya but most parents know these things book up & book them & forget about it. She’s only bleating on & on so companies will reach out with free stuff

Reactions: 7
Ya but most parents know these things book up & book them & forget about it. She’s only bleating on & on so companies will reach out with free stuff
Plus she can easily afford the extra 50.. but she'll expect one gifted and not pay a cent

• Heart
Exactly , she knows well they needed to be booked well before now . When my own kids were this age , once we got dates from the Parish i booked Hotel, hair & makeup ect straight away & then forgot about it😅.
Just on the beg 😌

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Wow how can someone be so white it’s scary her face is caked in makeup and her legs and arms like a ghost

Reactions: 2
She never knows herself in bed anymore when she used to always. And that’s because she’s likely still upstairs in her own bed and is letting on she’s in with one of the girls so she doesn’t come across like a greedy gluttonous git kicking her daughter out of her bedroom in a manipulative manner so that she can house more of her cheap tat

The girls don't want to watch a movie with her ..no course they don't ..lol 🤣 they want to spend time together away from the camera shoved in their face and been your performing monkeys....and who does she want to be her valentine,😂😂 this beggar needs a real job and time out for her and her kids and stop putting them out there to strangers she's pathetic

Reactions: 6
No matter what pic she posts , be it kids or the dog she makes sure it’s totally centered on herself ,
Watch a sad movie come on today to say how much she bawled . 🥱
The pic with the baby, she must have been warned to not show his face, maybe she could learn a thing or two from the child’s parents.
Messages about the protein drops for the keep fit expert .
Anyone notice similarities to the other Offaly beggar LL.Lust with the dog posts yesterday.. We all know she copies other Huns ,

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.