Rachel Gorry #19 Rachel Grabby Gorry, Will take the freebies in by the lorry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’d want to be careful she’ll get a kidney infection in that! (I sound like my nanna!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The tan looks mucky in her latest blazer dress reel that's she done for the 90th time boringg

Reactions: 5
Best not bend over in the pub in that .. Can you just imagine though in another year or so when daughter is a teen and teen boys popping in , and the mother going around with skirts just about covering her butt , they will all be wanting to pop around ..we all know how teen boys think especially these days ..
God that tan looks like she has spread herself with muck .

Reactions: 5
Maybe the teen boys mothers should be teaching them women aren’t pieces of meat and it doesn’t matter what they’re wearing 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 28
Best not bend over in the pub in that .. Can you just imagine though in another year or so when daughter is a teen and teen boys popping in , and the mother going around with skirts just about covering her butt , they will all be wanting to pop around ..we all know how teen boys think especially these days ..
God that tan looks like she has spread herself with muck .
To be fair she’s hiked up that skirt right underneath her boobs. There’s no need for that. Had she not done that the skirt would be of a socially acceptable length. Even as she walked out on that reel you can nearly see her knickers. You love yourself and your figure fine but don’t be going around with your weepy widow act and how you will stay single forevermore whilst showing your panties, shoulders, hints of boobs to everyone

Reactions: 13
I’ve not been on this thread for a long while but my god has her speech gone really bad like her pronunciation of words?? Is she just putting it on even worse now or what’s the story?? I don’t live that far from her and I don’t know anyone from there that speaks like her!!

Reactions: 7
🎶 have a holly jolly Christmas, it's the best time of the year 🎶

Flash the thigh and more.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She posts a pic of her frozen pond . Maybe she could have mentioned how dangerous ice is , how children may be tempted to walk on frozen ponds, lakes .. Especially after hearing of the sad loss if 4 children , 3 were from same family in the UK .. Poor families 🥲 rip little ones .

Here we go another needy moron, sounding like the needy QVC Queen ‘he always follows me’ was the dog not for the children?? Every single thing is about her and now it will be dog posts . I see freebies have rolled on for the dog.
She is one great dog trainer 🤣🤣🤣 it’s biheer cold today though

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She posts a pic of her frozen pond . Maybe she could have mentioned how dangerous ice is , how children may be tempted to walk on frozen ponds, lakes .. Especially after hearing of the sad loss if 4 children , 3 were from same family in the UK .. Poor families 🥲 rip little ones .

Here we go another needy moron, sounding like the needy QVC Queen ‘he always follows me’ was the dog not for the children?? Every single thing is about her and now it will be dog posts . I see freebies have rolled on for the dog.
She is one great dog trainer 🤣🤣🤣 it’s biheer cold today though
I thought the same about the pond, those poor little boys.RIP. Though she's obvious to this, I doubt she keeps up it date with the news and current affairs.

Reactions: 9
I thought the same about the pond, those poor little boys.RIP. Though she's obvious to this, I doubt she keeps up it date with the news and current affairs.
She’s so self absorbed and lacking intelligence my god.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.