Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GPRena

Right it’s Bosco time.
Marion “Are we going to tell everyone what we did today?
Marion “We did! We went to look at dresses didn’t we? Wowwwwww!”
Marion “We did! We had a lovely time didn’t we? Wowwwwww!”
Marion “And we got your shuuezzz”

• Haha
Reactions: 25

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I despair … so she has basically won an award because her husband died?? That’s it .. isn’t it?? What else does she actually do! She can’t speak properly, whinging into the phone all the time, everything is staged .. look at all the money she has spent since he passed .. the boob job, the tarmac, the office, the vulgar Christmas decorations, and now the interior designer doing the new bedroom “finally her own space”!! What the hell is happening in the world that gobshites like her are getting away with this! 😤
Look who gave the award though, Goss is nothing in the real world. It’s a stupid site that repeats the gossip from the US sites about 12 hours later. They get an average of 7 likes per post. It’s another layer in the pyramid scheme of Irish huns.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She’s such a pick me in the jersey 🥱 imagine seeing her checking out of the hotel in her stale makeup & Liverpool jersey

Philgate

It’s so chavvy, the Liverpool stuff everywhere. It’s what an 8 year old boy would do to his bedroom. And this one wants us to believe she has a history in interiors.
She can’t speak the basics of the English language. Is she even literate? Why does she need an office?

Reactions: 22

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
The sooner a law comes in about exploiting your children for money online the better. She is the WORST offender! Roping the girls into doing them cringe reels. Pathetic

Reactions: 22

Solemnia

The gossie awards are the cringiest thing going. They all genuinely believe they are celebrities attending the Irish version of the Oscars. When really they are all just incredibly vain nobodies who happen to talk nonsense into their phone for a living.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

iamoveritalready

Oh lord her story in the office. I brought my award I won to put with the others. I will bring them down on the counter, so this is the one I won this year, this is the one I won last year, that’s the one I won in 2021 for newcomer of the year
Girl, these look like the plastic awards teachers give kids for “student of the week”

• Haha

Abacus15

Exploiting her childs grief AGAIN
Why would you share that,a good parent would not even dream of doing that
Off all the things she does this is by far the worst,when those poor kiddies are at tgere dads grave,sickens me

• Sad

GPRena

How dere yiz all make a mockery ouhha me dresses. I went ta London for tha shooh to show off me dresses an I went tu tuuuuuurkee to make ‘em wih me bare hands. Now off wih yiz all

• Haha

TheManorBorn

My cousin has a child in the same communion class. Word is she isn’t liked at all. And they are already in cahoots about the pics / videos she will post on the day as they do not want their kids / family on her socials!!

• Wow

Mel33

Hannah was sad and missing her daddy so we had a little alone time at his grave and bought a tree to decorate, and I’ll share that private moment with the strangers in my phone 😡
I've no doubt the little pet is missing her Daddy, it can be very hard for little minds to process and adapt to these hard situations. I do hope decorating the tree will help her in someway, however I really wish she had kept it all private and not recorded her.

FabulousDarling

“I’m so lucky I can fit these in around my day. These are great”. What? A drink? Fit it in around your day? Bringing it into the car? Jesus save us all! I fit a cup of coffee into my day every day by bringing it to work in my car. Should I advertise that also????

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Pure bullshite story so she doesn’t cop a load of abuse for buying a dog. Who would struggle to give away a cockapoo dog these days

She’s going to give Leah a complex about looking older than her. Ffs Rachel it’s pretty clear you’re the mother, you don’t look younger than her

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 20