Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nopatience

VIP Member
She must be the only person who walks out of a hairdresser and looks exactly the same as she went in. Just as well it’s free.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

JustmeKC

VIP Member
She’s actually such a poxy moron. Potentially ruining a family just for some engagement - I’m not defending said golfer, however it’s possible wife knew already and they are trying to work through things. I know more than one couple with issues that they are keeping quiet to see if they can get through them, no one needs a fuxking idiot like her making their personal business public.

Im sure Daniel would be so proud. So so proud.

Reactions: 20

marymac19

VIP Member
All while sporting full make up and eyelashes. Eyelashes to do stories of putting up a Christmas tree on her husbands grave. There's something not right here and it's heartbreaking to see those kids like this

Reactions: 19

bluebambino

Chatty Member
She’s only short of getting a fucking wax model of him made and having him sit in the house. Sorry if that sounds disrespectful but Jesus the photos? I’m sickened by her and how she milks his death.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
A trait I hate is meanness. She gets literally everything for free but it looks like she refuses to spend any proper money on those girls. Why bother going on holiday when she won’t spend money there. She can well afford it. As for those wildly inappropriate pictures of Daniel, there needs to be a law against this next level creepy stuff. The man is dead let him rest for crying out loud. If someone did that for a loved one of mine I would not be happy. Lastly Rachel fuck off with your pointless Q&A’s to get some engagement.

• Heart

GPRena

How are ye lads😉 I jus said I’d pop on to tell yez all abouh me black bin bag….I mean me black jump suih,yez can get it on preehi lihhel ting. Be quick becoz ih iz flyin ouh of ih 😉

• Haha

Hunthehun

Who are these weirdos sending in the messages about Daniel being proud of her? I honestly just don’t get it, did they know him or something?

• Sick

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She’s very naive about her safety. She’s broadcasting to everyone that she’s going training, and we know she lives in Tullamore so it wouldn’t be hard to figure out what pitch she’s at. There could be any old creep hanging around waiting to follow her home by car knowing she’s on her own with the kids. Maybe I listen to too many crime pods but if I was in her circumstances I would not be so lax with my safety

Solemnia

I feel so sorry for her and my heart absolutely goes out to her for losing her husband and father of her children at such a young age. However, it’s almost 3 years on and although you never get over losing a loved one at some point you have to move on and learn to live with the loss. It’s what they would want. She seems incredibly self absorbed in the way she goes on like she’s the only person to ever lose a loved one but she’s not and unfortunately won’t be the last.
The only reason she is insta famous and an influencer is because she documented the loss of her husband and her grief(bizarre to even be writing that).
I really do hope for hers and her children sake she can move on.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She’s ready to move on but she’s pretending she isn’t. These ‘questions’ and tears are her testing the waters

boozysuzy

VIP Member
Have to laugh so someone asked her yesterday in a q&a what colours were in her hair. She replied and said I havent a clue but if you message the girls in pelo they would be happy to tell/help you. Would she not have just said Im actually getting the colour done tmro so I will ask the girls and let you know.

Name and Shame

VIP Member
I have just unfollowed her, not that it would make much difference to her numbers, the photos with Daniel put in to them, is just sick and enough. She is just a very negative person & I am not going to waste my time anymore listening to someone like that. As for Disneyland, that was a joke, everything they went on were for boys, even the hotel they stayed in. There was nothing magical about the trip, her photos looked the most boring place

Them mocked up pics with Daniel are beyond CREEPY & WEIRD😳😳😳😳😳I'm in shock how anyone thinks its ok to do this & send to her & then Rachel sharing..🤢
The photos are actually SICK to look at, the guy is dead.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She has completely lost the run of herself. A presentation to see what her new bedroom and wardrobe will look like? What a ridiculous fool. Poor Leah got kicked out of her room in a hurry for a soulless grey and drab bedroom made up for her over the course of two days, while Rachel takes months to decide her interiors and has a company drafted in to help her redesign Leah’s old room. She has the whole house and garage taken over with clothes and tacky shit. She needs a serious dose of cop on. Also lol at her saying she worked in interior design. She worked in an interiors shop!!

• Haha

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
Can we please move on from school holidays!!! Every second person on my insta this week is posting family skiing trips, Canaries or Dubai WITH kids! Every school can’t be off till Monday so parents are playing truant 🤷‍♀️ who cares!

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
A big fancy walk-in wardrobe for Penneys clothes & shoes 😂😂😂 also LOL at her saying she’d tag Shauna Kelly because she deserves the recognition, I’m pretty sure she is well established & doesn’t need approval from someone who can’t even pronounce carpet.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sick , the one who sent them and this one posting them ... The freak who went to the bother of creating them has played right into this ones hand , it helps to keep the mourn poem alive. Back to whinging in the wardrobe it is then
The way she done all the price research on Disney , must not have spent any money there , bet she never checks when it’s freebie hotel breaks . Sounds a very mean person .
Very mean...

The amount of free stuff she has gotten .
Several hotel stays.
Dinners.
Make up.
Skincare.
Garden furniture.
Christmas decorations.
Food.
Chocolate.
Biscut hampers.
Clothes for herself.
Clothes for 3 kids.
Dog stuff.
Hair cut and colour.
And for the ma.
And sister.

Thousands and thousands of euros of FREE stuff ..

But is mean on a trip to Disney land with the kids..

Shows what she's really like. . Greedy like them all.

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
Them mocked up pics with Daniel are beyond CREEPY & WEIRD😳😳😳😳😳I'm in shock how anyone thinks its ok to do this & send to her & then Rachel sharing..🤢