Rachel Gorry #19 Rachel Grabby Gorry, Will take the freebies in by the lorry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which makes her sharing that an absolutely disgusting thing to do without any actual proof. If I was a pro irish golfer she'd be getting a legal letter pronto
That’s what I mean not hard to guess who it could be

Reactions: 5
Nah the worst secret had to be the person who said they slept with their first cousin twice 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I’d have thought Lowry? Isn’t McIlroy N.Ireland? And deemed to be both British and Irish?

Reactions: 6
This is exactly why what she did was stupid. I asked my husband and he said that's pretty simple. There's 3 famous Irish golfers that are married.

Reactions: 4
When you consider one of those golfers are from the same county as gorry and therefore more likely to have a crossover of followers its ridiculous what she did......

If anyone makes any allegations about her were all reminded to #bekind though. Hypocrite doesn't even cover it

Reactions: 17
When you consider one of those golfers are from the same county as gorry and therefore more likely to have a crossover of followers its ridiculous what she did......

If anyone makes any allegations about her were all reminded to #bekind though. Hypocrite doesn't even cover it
Yeah true! What if the rumours of her and the guy in rathgar gets posted on another IG page as an "anonymous" question? there'd be explosion 💥 of over protective huns defending her🙄 in fairness she's not married, but still she wouldn't like her personal business splashed around on IG🤯 gobshite

Reactions: 6

Where is she from? Which golfer is from her county?

Yes her living in Co Offaly and all…..

Dont think it is McElroy.

pretty serious putting that up and ive no doubt its true.
Hard to believe its Lowry though ….

Reactions: 3
She’s actually such a poxy moron. Potentially ruining a family just for some engagement - I’m not defending said golfer, however it’s possible wife knew already and they are trying to work through things. I know more than one couple with issues that they are keeping quiet to see if they can get through them, no one needs a fuxking idiot like her making their personal business public.

Im sure Daniel would be so proud. So so proud.

Reactions: 20
Yes her living in Co Offaly and all…..

Dont think it is McElroy.

pretty serious putting that up and ive no doubt its true.
Hard to believe its Lowry though ….
Same didn't think it would have been lowry

I'm annoyed at her that I even have to wonder which one it is.

Looking ag mcilroy/lowry they're both great representatives for ireland on the international stage and try to keep their private life private. Unlike this wan they don't sell their soul for a bitta cash

Reactions: 4
I don’t think it’s Lowry, however what her follower considers a famous golfer and what a golf fan considers a famous golfer might be poles apart

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.