Rachel Gorry #17 The weepy widow to keep it sweet, Beg, cry, sell and then repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't help but commend her for being in a room full of strangers and still manage to make the session about her💁🤣🤣🤣it's definitely a knack she has perfected.
Also, definitely reading on here, explaining the reason why sis in law with her AND a semi acknowledgement to the fact that it's only "cuz ov dere storee" that's she is even known💁
Also loved the bit where Instagram "Kem along" when SHE started doing vids while Daniel was actually IN HOSPITAL! 🙄

Reactions: 11
Is that floral monstrosity another of her new dresses hence the crying. Who puts a full face of wedding make up on to do nothing all day, especially in this heat.
Method in her madness this one.

Reactions: 12
She didn't have social anxiety in Belfast on Daniels 6 month anniversary while we were in the height of covid and she was drinking cans on a bus trying to get beside jac jossa , selective memory this one has

Reactions: 28
I’m sure everyone had sympathy when he first passed and maybe for the first year.
But I get the feeling there were plenty of eye rolls when she cried.
I’m sorry, but I’ve often felt like tit going into work, often cried in the car.
Once I hit the door of work, I pull my big girl pants on, paint on a smile and get on with it.
It’s so obvious she’s hugely out of her depth and so unprofessional to cry like that in public at a work thing. It’s just not appropriate, and if she had just heard he had died or was dying, maybe cry in work in front of a load of people. 2 1/2 years on- no, you have to learn to deal with it to some extent.

I watched an absolute beaut on TikTok this morning. She really is a beautiful girl. She had lost her husband tragically before her eyes- no warning like this one had. Had her 4 month old baby in her arms.
But she showed pics of her upset- hair in a mess, no make up, snot, tears, streaky mascara, nose and eyes swollen from crying. It just occurred to me she’s never really looked like she’s really cried. I know she’s attractive but so was this other girl. But Rachel always looks like she’s just forced out a tear. When I’ve really had a bad crying session, you can tell to look at me that I’ve been crying. She never has that look.
It’s all very strange.
And unfair to her kids-if she can’t hold it together to not cry in front of a room of strangers in a professional setting they must be walking on eggshells terrified of when she all go off again.

Also someone said that she had that meeting to address how to stem the steady flow of followers that are bored and unfollowing.
Maybe the tears and have to sell the house is to get sympathy , maybe drum up a fresh newspaper article. She needs to sell and make her € somewhere.
Is this all a stunt? And if so, shame on her to continue to use a tragic death to make money. It’s just not right and I feel that her kids will resent her yet for it.

Also someone said that she had that meeting to address how to stem the steady flow of followers that are bored and unfollowing.
Maybe the tears and have to sell the house is to get sympathy , maybe drum up a fresh newspaper article. She needs to sell and make her € somewhere.
Is this all a stunt? And if so, shame on her to continue to use a tragic death to make money. It’s just not right and I feel that her kids will resent her yet for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She is one sick individual, 5 hours she was on, saying how upset she got on the trip to london etc & how she was worried sick how she would pay the bills, after Daniel died etc!!!
Now she is back again, showing off dresses & if you buy them & use her code etc, to get a discount !!!!

Not a bother on her when she is talking about how fabulous this brand of clothing is.

she is so shallow it’s unbelievable

Reactions: 16
I’m sure everyone had sympathy when he first passed and maybe for the first year.
I’m sorry, but I’ve often felt like tit going into work, often cried in the car.
Once I hit the door of work, I pull my big girl pants on, paint on a smile and get on with it.
It’s so obvious she’s hugely out of her depth and so unprofessional to cry like that in public at a work thing. It’s just not appropriate, and if she had just heard he had died or was dying, maybe cry in work in front of a load of people. 2 1/2 years on- no, you have to learn to deal with it to some extent.

I watched an absolute beaut on TikTok this morning. She really is a beautiful girl. She had lost her husband tragically before her eyes- no warning like this one had. Had her 4 month old baby in her arms.
But she showed pics of her upset- hair in a mess, no make up, snot, tears, streaky mascara, nose and eyes swollen from crying. It just occurred to me she’s never really looked like she’s really cried. I know she’s attractive but so was this other girl. But Rachel always looks like she’s just forced out a tear. When I’ve really had a bad crying session, you can tell to look at me that I’ve been crying. She never has that look.
It’s all very strange.
And unfair to her kids-if she can’t hold it together to not cry in front of a room of strangers in a professional setting they must be walking on eggshells terrified of when she all go off again.

Was that lady the one who lost her husband on a jetski, she was on the boat?

Reactions: 1
Like the thread title says:
CRY BEG SELL REPEAT!
Same tit, different day.
All these followers - small % of interaction.
Why do they listen to the same tit every day?
It is blatantly obvious that she is USING her Followers and FLEECING them senseless!
She is teaching her kids to BEG FOR FREEBIES! As simple as that. They will grow up going to Costa and walk out without paying thinking everything is free - "ME MAMMY DID IH THOUGH SO IH'S ALL GOOD".
They are going to grow up feeling so priveleged and spoilt! Disgusted in the way she parents those kids. Uses them for freebies and interaction, uses her dead hubby for sales and a few likes/comments, uses her own sadness to sell a new haul that she has bagged for duck all.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It's a real sequence with her, cry,get upset, yank the chain, sell sell sell.$$$$$...it's a real case of, now that I have your attention/sympathy , boom 💥 here's what I need to flog
Also, for all the worrying of having to sell the house (genuine worry at the time I'm sure) she's done more to that house in the last few months than some people do in a lifetime! WITH two salaries coming in😳 Not small changes either, big jobs! So she must be making some amount of dosh from IG 💁
Big jobs like boob jobs🤣, and that was probably the cheapest thing she's done to-date.
So maybe it's time to stop the public whinging and get on with the "job" AND be grateful of the "job" that's coining it in for her💁

• Heart
Reactions: 4

It’s all very strange.

Im not really sure what you get out of watching a bereaved mother with snot rolling down her face. Its not a competition you know.

Reactions: 1
If things were that tight I doubt she’d have paid in excess of fifty to sixty k for her Tesco car park and runway.

Reactions: 5
I never said I ‘
Im not really sure what you get out of watching a bereaved mother with snot rolling down her face. Its not a competition you know.
I never said I ‘got’ anything out of it.
I compared the appearance of 2 people grieving , one of whom appeared to be more genuine than the other.
What is your problem?

And several people have come to this page in the last day to comment on her excessive grieving.
Why jump on my comment?
also,If as you try to imply it’s weird that I know or am aware of Rachel’s position , why are you on a thread dedicated to a page which is only known to us cos she cries and grieves in public. Huge inconsistency in your point therr Heidi

There *

Reactions: 5

It’s all very strange.

Omg was that the girl who's partner died on the jetski? She showed up on my tik tok this morning. Such a sad story. Poor woman.

Is there a thread for Irish influencers and the tat they buy from Aliexpress and try and pass off as their own label it’s getting so boring now , Justine King is the latest with her toddler glasses from Aliexpress

• Heart
So she has admitted that she knows she only has a following because of her story and not necessarily because she is an interesting person. So no prizes for guessing why she keeps bringing it up over and over and over and can’t just move on privately, because she knows without it she is nothing

I saw the video it was 30 or 60 seconds and I dint know where the story was going til BOOM she said he'd died .. no one "gets anything" from it

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.