Rachel Gorry #17 The weepy widow to keep it sweet, Beg, cry, sell and then repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I was 11/12 I had posters on my wall, stickers, photos of my family and friends, some of my friends even wrote on my wall 😆 what I’m getting at is that my room was a shrine to being a typical 12 year old. Fluffy cushions, groovy chick bed covers and like smash hits magazine had thrown up all over it. Stickers all over my bed frame. Not saying that is the style now but I’m pretty sure what Rachel has chosen for Leah would not be popular for young girls these days. I don’t understand what young girls would choose literally all grey everything as their bedroom vibe. Her room is literally a mini version of Rachel’s room. Are their imaginations so limited that they can’t expand beyond grey grey greyyyyyyy

• Heart
Reactions: 17
My son is the same age as Leah and do I want him growing up faster than he should NO I don't, He's sitting up in Roblox pj's playing switch , would I do up his room with little a man's room n The child didn't ask for this, plus she's a child who thinks she's doing right by her mammy. Don't not like the child.
She seems like a lovely little girl.

Reactions: 4
Think little girl had to grow up before her time.She do and go along with whatever jenny says so won't upset mammy.She seems to be going on day trips with Aime.not like mammy only brings when free.if really loved her room she be staying in it tonight not auntie house

Reactions: 5
Let's face it, what 12yr old would turn down their own ensuite for a smaller room?
Privacy with their own bathroom? Most girls would jump at the chance of an ensuite. But Gurry would have us believe that Leah (a girl coming into her teenage years) doesn't want a bigger room with an ensuite.
BuuuuuuulllllllllSHIT!

Reactions: 12
Is anyone else wondering what she's done with the contents of the playroom? Do the kids just not have any toys now?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I must have deleted the message from the Newpark, i saw it late last night but can't find it now. It started by saying that they were disappointed that i had messaged, that Rachel was a poor widow & her & the girls deserved a holiday & that i was begrudging.
Widow yes but what in what context are they usin the word poor? Its very frustrating when you see this. So many parents who work their asses off to provide the best they can for the kids and unfortunetly have to give priorty to others things over a holiday or hotel stay. A response like that is just so unprofessional of them. They shouldnt have made personal toward her.

Reactions: 7
Is anyone else wondering what she's done with the contents of the playroom? Do the kids just not have any toys now?
Hadn’t even thought of that! I don’t think the toys really have a place in the grey palace

Showing the kids in their bathing costumes for the world to see, does this woman have no sense of privacy for those kids. Who knows who is watching. Despicable. I've seen more morals on a corrupt politician.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Not wearing an "alined" dress today rach? Y'know! The one that can be worn anywhere, christening, bar mitzvah, a BBQ even 💁🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Let's face it, what 12yr old would turn down their own ensuite for a smaller room?
Privacy with their own bathroom? Most girls would jump at the chance of an ensuite. But Gurry would have us believe that Leah (a girl coming into her teenage years) doesn't want a bigger room with an ensuite.
BuuuuuuulllllllllSHIT!
She said there’s a reason Leah doesn’t want to stay in the room and said she never really slept in there . I can only assume it’s something to do with her dads passing , he passes in the middle of the night so maybe it’s in that room she was told and it holds bad memories for her which is totally understandable. You wouldn’t get a 12 year old to move and look happy about it unless they wanted to .

Reactions: 3
And the kids always played with them, even Leah

She said there’s a reason Leah doesn’t want to stay in the room and said she never really slept in there . I can only assume it’s something to do with her dads passing , he passes in the middle of the night so maybe it’s in that room she was told and it holds bad memories for her which is totally understandable. You wouldn’t get a 12 year old to move and look happy about it unless they wanted to .
I dont know if I believe that. I still think it was rachet who wanted to move and by saying leah told her a reason that she won't share, will stop people asking.. he died in the other living room, not in either bedroom 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
And the kids always played with them, even Leah

I dont know if I believe that. I still think it was rachet who wanted to move and by saying leah told her a reason that she won't share, will stop people asking.. he died in the other living room, not in either bedroom 🤷‍♀️
This. There is no reason, if there was the queen of sharing would share it but she can’t because there is no good way to spin kicking your 11 year old out of her room so you can have it. Instead she is hinting something about the death in the hopes that people won’t ask questions.

So leah is away and when she comes back rachet is going to sleep in the room with her? Stop suffocating Leah 🤬

Reactions: 1
The kids feet must be scalded from having to walk across the runway to get to their pool 😒
Could she not have put it in whatever bit of grass she has left.

Reactions: 2
12yrs old and in a room designed by an adult for an adult. Don't think Leah had any input in that room whatsoever.
Sad thing is she's only 11.. not a hint of that being a cozy girly room for her .. no.. what the widow wants the widow gets

Reactions: 6
Is this where they stayed for free and gave the unprofessional response? I'll delete if not

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.