Rachel Gorry #17 The weepy widow to keep it sweet, Beg, cry, sell and then repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They really are rough as a badgers arse. I would have been furious to have been grabbed and carried to the pool like that.
Sometimes things like this just aren't funny
It wad shallow enough - looked like being dumped in a bath. I hope that poor lady didn't hurt her back

Reactions: 3
Was that the baldy fella again that’s always lurking around with the creepy brother?? Such a rough lot . It would remind you of a dog rough lottery winner buying a big house in a nice neighborhood and the locals having to endure the foul language, screeching
Bet they were all there sipping out of their tinnies. Has she no shame posting that foul language with children present on Social media.. And these hotels giving her and rough sounding family free stays 🤣🤣🤣 shame on them

Reactions: 13
What the fook is this all about?
🤦‍♂️
I've no idea what it's about, can't bear to watch her ATM, but her subtitles NEVER match what she's saying, EVER! I think she's gotten commoner than when she started off, I know Dublin people who have lived in Dublin their whole lives and sound less Dublin than she does 🤣🤣🤣she puts it on, she's living there too long to have such a thick Dublin accent 💁

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Did she ever announce the winners of all those prizes she had rounded up for the bungee jump?? Sorry if I missed it I just dip in and out of her stories and didn’t see anything?

Reactions: 2
Running commentary about the daughter in the new bedroom. Like who actually wants to know! No one is remotely interested unless you are as weird as her.
The child’s privacy invaded yet again.I have a sneaky feeling though that the child might loving the limelight now of Insta , they grown up receiving freebies, attention and probably like the mother now feel very entitled , they are going to carry in expecting. Sad but true and it’s the greedy common mothers fault

I spy 🕵️‍♀️ some Hamish dresses do I ? Perched herself in front of them for us to see .. London for work 🤣🤣🤣 not many offers in Ireland then ? Certainly no demand for the China Hamish dresses that’s for sure

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah back in ‘de office’.. must have finally managed to throw all the Amish stock up to her old bedroom then!

Running commentary about the daughter in the new bedroom. Like who actually wants to know! No one is remotely interested unless you are as weird as her.
The child’s privacy invaded yet again.I have a sneaky feeling though that the child might loving the limelight now of Insta , they grown up receiving freebies, attention and probably like the mother now feel very entitled , they are going to carry in expecting. Sad but true and it’s the greedy common mothers fault

I spy 🕵️‍♀️ some Hamish dresses do I ? Perched herself in front of them for us to see .. London for work 🤣🤣🤣 not many offers in Ireland then ? Certainly no demand for the China Hamish dresses that’s for sure
What?? Thought they were all sold out? 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it an office or a shrine? asking for a friend🤷‍♂️.
The rest of the office/shrine/whorehouse sorry meant WAREhouse (damn autocorrect) must be full of unsold dresses (I told you the Amish community called and wanted them back).
London for WORK? WORK! She wouldn't know work if it jumped up and hit her with a two tonne kebab.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Turkey Amish....Turkey 😜

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.