Rachel Gorry #17 The weepy widow to keep it sweet, Beg, cry, sell and then repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so sorry for Leah...she must not have been allowed have any say in her new bedroom...its all bland and boring and staged(like Rachel) its doesnt seem to reflect an 11 yr old girl thats for sure.

Reactions: 10
STOP!!!

has anyone ever seen anything as cringe as that “reveal”??The whole country has seen the room step by step, but somehow the girl who it’s all for is so shocked and surprised at how it’s turned out 😂

also had she not been in putting pictures in the drawer only a few days ago? Yet more fake content

Reactions: 16
STOP!!!

has anyone ever seen anything as cringe as that “reveal”??The whole country has seen the room step by step, but somehow the girl who it’s all for is so shocked and surprised at how it’s turned out 😂

also had she not been in putting pictures in the drawer only a few days ago? Yet more fake content
Leah’s not a great actress.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
12yrs old and in a room designed by an adult for an adult. Don't think Leah had any input in that room whatsoever.

Reactions: 9
God that was so staged and fake why bother. As if Leah hasn’t been dipping in and out looking at the progress. Rachel needs to get her head out of Stacy Solomon and Mrs Hinch’s content, her attempt at copying them just doesn’t work this side of the pond

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not a teenage girls bedroom at all. It's just bland grey and like a hotel room. Why not let Leah pick what she liked and have her room as a reflection of her and her developing personality not a further projection of mummy's narcissism.

Reactions: 8
Not a teenage girls bedroom at all. It's just bland grey and like a hotel room. Why not let Leah pick what she liked and have her room as a reflection of her and her developing personality not a further projection of mummy's narcissism.
Isn’t she only 11, going on 12? She’s not even a teen, she’s a child and that room is an adults room no matter what Rachet says about it being what leach wants. Christ let her be a child. She’s quite happy for the other 2 to be kids, but she’s treating leach like the other adult in the house, she is NOT, she’s a child ffs

Reactions: 9
Where does that ridiculous tray and all the cushions go at night or even when she just wants to lounge on the bed?
What is the tray even for - I just cant!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I can’t get my teens to make their bed, never mind re arrange 10 cushions and a tray 🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Both my teen girls have bemused looks on their faces “Are we supposed to believe that’s a teenage girls bedroom? Sorry not sorry, don’t know a single person at school boring enough to want that. Bullshit”

Reactions: 7
That little girl had well seen that room before that stupid staged story....anything for the gram eh

Reactions: 4
I actually think the reaction to the room is genuine🙈 can’t cope with the little tray and Chanel No. 5 candle . I hope Leah adds some colour to the room, teenage years are hard enough without being in a grey room like that . A few pops of colour Witt art work or cushions and it would be lovely

Reactions: 2
I don't know any 11/12yr olds that would choose that for a room decor. Just showed it to my 12yr old niece and her words which I will quote "nah, nah, that's not cool. Looks like a wee wifeys room".

Its been ages since I've watched Rachel's stories. Can someone fill me in? I thought Leahhad a beautiful room with like nearly her own living room, walk in wardrobe and ensure?

Reactions: 2
My son is the same age as Leah and do I want him growing up faster than he should NO I don't, He's sitting up in Roblox pj's playing switch , would I do up his room with little a man's room n
Rachel, try as you might, your eldest showpony will never get even a background part in Fair City. That was SHITE. You are responsible for me thinking that your eldest is a dense, brain dead moron. And I’d never have thought that UNLESS SHE WAS SHOWING UP ON MY PHONE BECAUSE THATS WHAT YOU SHOWED ME
you absolute idiot. I’ve just looked at a child’s reaction and said “I don’t like her, look at everything that’s wrong about her”.
if she was a normal kid, I’d never have thought such things. But you show “grey bland characterless’ perfection.
The child didn't ask for this, plus she's a child who thinks she's doing right by her mammy. Don't not like the child.

Reactions: 6
That room is depressing looking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.