Rachel Gorry #17 The weepy widow to keep it sweet, Beg, cry, sell and then repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm new enough to tattle and followed Rachel previously, now just dip in and out cos she grinds my goat... but can anyone answer why she would boot lead put of her room to the playroom and leave the big f ass if a room she was in hersrlf upstairs? Why not just say leave you can go upstairs.. what pre teen wouldn't want a massive bedroom ? In another year or 2 her friends will be over, they'll have great craic up there. But no, Rachel takes the 3nd biggest room dumps leave in the playroom and leaves the largest room as what? A shrine? That's not healthy for ANYONE

Reactions: 6
What a depressing room for a child
I don't believe for a second that a 12year old girl would choose a dull grey for a bedroom.
Grey in a living room 🤔,
in an entrance hall 🤔.
In a 12yr olds bedroom 🤣.
It's all about the witches choices and not the kids. They don't have a choice in anything. I'm pretty sure if you asked them for a couple nights stay in a hotel in Ireland or a trip on a plane to London or Edinburgh, Legoland or Alton Towers, they would choose the latter, HOWEVER, the haemorrhoid Queen would NEVER get those for free so that would be out of the question.

Reactions: 11
I'm new enough to tattle and followed Rachel previously, now just dip in and out cos she grinds my goat... but can anyone answer why she would boot lead put of her room to the playroom and leave the big f ass if a room she was in hersrlf upstairs? Why not just say leave you can go upstairs.. what pre teen wouldn't want a massive bedroom ? In another year or 2 her friends will be over, they'll have great craic up there. But no, Rachel takes the 3nd biggest room dumps leave in the playroom and leaves the largest room as what? A shrine? That's not healthy for ANYONE
Jesus christ I can spell, I promise.
leave = Leah
3nd = 2nd
boot = booted
put = out
if = of
🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah I was wondering why she didn't just stick herself in the playroom and leave Leah in her own room? I think she's been reading all the comments here about how she sleeps upstairs leaving those poor kids to face anyone that could come into her well known house so decided to save face and actually look like she's protecting her kids. But yeah, why uproot poor Leah?

Reactions: 3
Oh man the photos in the drawer… that’s just awful.
If Rachel planted them there she is one sick person…
But if the child did put them there then respect her privacy FFS!!

Reactions: 15
Yet another box for questions about Leahs room, how disgusting is it that she is giving out details about her 12yr olds sleeping domain. What the hell can be asked about feckin wallpaper and feckin paint that you would be better off asking an actual decorator or go to bloody well B&Q and ask a professional for crying out loud.

Reactions: 8
Won’t let her get acrylics but will do a Q&A to hundreds of thousands about her personal space

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Won’t let her get acrylics but will do a Q&A to hundreds of thousands about her personal space
It really grinds my gears how she treats them as performing seals, kids at her school will watch these stories and take the absolute piss out of her.
Imagine a kid teasing her about how "your mummy treats you like a performing seal, does she give you fish for dinner too".

Don't be silly - when I get pissed off and type my response 9 times out of 10 there is a few words people need to guess 🤣🤣
Bejings! I type, read over, type again, quick scan then fix typos and read it all over again. I'm a perfectionist so just know that if there is a mistake then I am chewing my own ass off for making it 🤣🤣🤣🤷‍♂️

Oh man the photos in the drawer… that’s just awful.
If Rachel planted them there she is one sick person…
But if the child did put them there then respect her privacy FFS!!
They where planted there 100%,even if they weren't she's exploiting those kids day in day out for content, basically social media child abuse in my eyes

• Heart
They where planted there 100%,even if they weren't she's exploiting those kids day in day out for content, basically social media child abuse in my eyes
Isn't it terrible I definitely think she put them there herself, the next stories of her face cleary shows she had been crying, all for the attention.
It is not a situation I would ever want to be in and its devastating for those kids and I am sure she is heartbroken but all this for the gram has to stop , that poor child Leah ( and she is a child ) is never left alone and no privacy as all and God knows who is watching does her mother never worry about this.

Reactions: 10
Of course she put the pics there - this is the Rachel show and the kids are just extras.

Reactions: 4
Why? Just WHY? Would her daughter just throw in a few random unframed photographs into a drawer of a room she hasn’t moved into yet? 😂
Maybe if they were framed I could see that she was preparing to put them up, but not otherwise.

Missed a few days with Rachel. Why is she moving leah to a new room what was wrong with her old room?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.