Rachel Gorry #16 Amish style dresses be loading, What do you think of my new "Cloden"?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
to be fair you’re always on here giving “facts” about gurry. Amiee More than reads here she was always moderating comments on fb about Rachel. If your not family or aimee then you obviously know them well enough and are from the area to be commenting the things you do.
I’m from the area and I know of the family

I’m from the area and I know of the family

since you know the entire friend group and that she was going to a hen before she told IG🤣 did u know she was supposed to be getting married last weekend? Also I’ve being dying to know for ages who wins in the fisty cuffs between Rachel & aimee?
The poor girl who’s hen it was🥴 days leading up to it Rachel announces that she was supposed to get married that same weekend and straight after the hen gets dolled up in her own wedding dress and poses for photos🥴

Reactions: 7
since you know the entire friend group and that she was going to a hen before she told IG🤣 did u know she was supposed to be getting married last weekend? Also I’ve being dying to know for ages who wins in the fisty cuffs between Rachel & aimee?
The poor girl who’s hen it was🥴 days leading up to it Rachel announces that she was supposed to get married that same weekend and straight after the hen gets dolled up in her own wedding dress and poses for photos🥴
I never said she was goin to a hen before she told insta

New to this thread and don’t really keep up with her much but why did she move into Leah’s room? Hardly fair to kick her daughter out of her room? Do they not have a spare room she could’ve stayed in?

Reactions: 1
Pals pop in for a cuppa and she puts her pals husband to work cutting the grass 😡
She'll do duck all for herself this one 🤬
Lazy 🐂

I never said she was goin to a hen before she told insta
You confirmed she was going to a friends hen before she did a post on it, you have confirmed the number of bedrooms in her house & a lot of personal details. Stay clear of posting if you are family, it could be hassle for you 👍

Reactions: 8
253k 👉 254k followers!!!!!!!!!! 🤔
Spending money again are you Rachel????
Your content is about as interesting as getting haemorrhoids removed and about as painful too!
tit content = more followers - MY ARSE!
Aimee/Rachel, When you read this please open up your followers list so you can prove you haven't "bought" followers 😉

Reactions: 5
Pals pop in for a cuppa and she puts her pals husband to work cutting the grass 😡
She'll do duck all for herself this one 🤬
Lazy 🐂
Playing the little weepy widow lost act to get the guys to help her. Did she ever get the playhouse moved ? Did she not state she’s ago that the husbands friends would do anything for her , well words something like that.
So I gather that chair was free seeing as she tagged them? Fecking eejets gifting, that will prob be the last mention they get from her. Why in the name of the lord did she need a chair , was she not trying to store the office sofas as there was no room in there ???

Playing the little weepy widow lost act to get the guys to help her. Did she ever get the playhouse moved ? Did she not state she’s ago that the husbands friends would do anything for her , well words something like that.
So I gather that chair was free seeing as she tagged them? Fecking eejets gifting, that will prob be the last mention they get from her. Why in the name of the lord did she need a chair , was she not trying to store the office sofas as there was no room in there ???
She had collab on her story yesterday so it was definitely free

Reactions: 2
☕ Spill listing all the Huns that are saturating the market with cheap products . It’s true Ireland is full of them all trying to make an easy buck sitting on their 🍑s ordering from China, sticking their own label on and selling as top designs .
Anyway let them be they are all going to kill each other off eventually , with their self important notions
I have seen it on the High Street , hairdressers, beauty shops every day another opening , as one closes 5 will open up and the process keeps repeating . Stick their fixtures, furniture, products on selling sites , next one buys and opens up . Same with boutiques one sees someone selling a popular style, they then source it, then the price war starts . These Huns work the same way , they follow other Huns, watch them producing China imports designs, they then copy , inflated prices for tat! The bubble will burst . Hope the QVC Queen and Gail love herself are the first to go. Gorry does not stand a chance, Could never compete with the more established Huns .

Getting the few bits in Lidl ‘with no kids’ the a video of her eldest kid wheeling the trolley!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How come she never answers any questions on her posts in particular when you ask her where she would have got a certain item of clothing ?

Reactions: 2
How come she never answers any questions on her posts in particular when you ask her where she would have got a certain item of clothing ?
Because she's all about the likes and followers, once she has them nothing else matters. She doesn't message people back either.

Reactions: 4
Maybe you should look for a job yourself at the jobs fair Rachel because your content is going down the pan.

• Haha
Beat me to it 🤣🤣
And me 🤣🤣🤣 Are they paying her to advertise jobs now ??

I’ll do a Q&A while I flash my free expencive garden set ... brag brag brag that’s all these Huns do. And all the ones posting their kids, like their kids are more important than others , like who is really interested in strangers kids , most of us way too busy looking after our own. It’s actually worse than been asked to look at photos of folk you don’t know . ..

Reactions: 6
And me 🤣🤣🤣 Are they paying her to advertise jobs now ??

I’ll do a Q&A while I flash my free expencive garden set ... brag brag brag that’s all these Huns do. And all the ones posting their kids, like their kids are more important than others , like who is really interested in strangers kids , most of us way too busy looking after our own. It’s actually worse than been asked to look at photos of folk you don’t know . ..
Denise from Pelo, seems to think there is nothing like her Beth, from the “designer clothes” and the Piano lessons, the child does.

I get theimpression she thinks the child is going to make it big in life

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.