Rachel Gorry #16 Amish style dresses be loading, What do you think of my new "Cloden"?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely did you only get that strap to push silicone down to place have wear it fir 2 or 3 weeks.I had to wear it as well when got implants.I have full implant due to cancer and bit implant in other.took months for nipples to settle
I have them too and too had the strap to push implants down, she must think she's the only one in Ireland to have fake boobs and that nobody would notice.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I wonder was she even invited to the VIP style awards, she definitely wasn't nominated 😅 must be raging she didn't cry enough 😅
Was she nominated last year? Too funny 😂 I’d say she is absolutely raging. I’m sure if ‘Daniel was here’(as she loves to say) she would have postponed the vow renewal so she could attend. (Not that she would be invited in the first place if he hadn’t died)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Then shorts Leah has on is very short o
Don’t think there shorts there more like underskins to be fair

Reactions: 2
I agree that the choker is probably a bit silly for a sports day, but it's most likely her own choice. Those are gym shorts, they are all the rage ATM, for older girls too. But I think they look ok as they are topped off with an oversized T, again all the rage ATM💁
Can I just add that ( I personally feel) we shouldn't comment on the appearance of the children, especially when so young😔 it's not their fault that mammy has decided to pimp them out for the gram😡, it doesn't sit well with me, but when mammys an hole it shouldn't include the kids, it's pity they need not criticism

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I agree that the choker is probably a bit silly for a sports day, but it's most likely her own choice. Those are gym shorts, they are all the rage ATM, for older girls too. But I think they look ok as they are topped off with an oversized T, again all the rage ATM💁
Can I just add that ( I personally feel) we shouldn't comment on the appearance of the children, especially when so young😔 it's not their fault that mammy has decided to pimp them out for the gram😡, it doesn't sit well with me, but when mammys an hole it shouldn't include the kids, it's pity they need not criticism
I agree. Leah is also very tall for her age so lots of things will be shorter on her.

Reactions: 2
Totally agree - they’re too young to explicitly consent to having their lives online.

Reactions: 4
Then shorts Leah has on is very short o
Don’t think there shorts there more like underskins to be fair
ah poor Leah she's only a child I don't think it's right to comment. She's old enough to maybe know this site exists. it's what her friends would be wearing too.

Reactions: 5
Poor Gorey, look at the smile, she must be fighting the tears today to what would have been her renewed wedding weekend, she's more fake than the tits on her chest 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Totally agree - they’re too young to explicitly consent to having their lives online.
I think that's the saddest part, they've no choice! They've been shoved into the IG world and made perform like circus animals. ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 4
You said 'most' are struggling to feed themselves which to be fair is a bit over the top.
I don't think it's over the top at all. Christ people are sleeping in their cars, can't afford petrol. Everything is gone ridiculously expensive. Do you watch any current affairs programmes??

Reactions: 7
I think that's the saddest part, they've no choice! They've been shoved into the IG world and made perform like circus animals. ☹
Both sides of the family should really tell Gory Gurry to stop exploiting the kids online. Let them have their privacy about their dad, christ, when they get older they will think it's normal to carry on like that on social media after a death.

Both sides of the family should really tell Gory Gurry to stop exploiting the kids online. Let them have their privacy about their dad, christ, when they get older they will think it's normal to carry on like that on social media after a death.
I hope she saves up for therapy😡, there can be a lot of unresolved issues later on in life when you're so young losing a parent, never mind the issues this one is creating for them with IG!! Itsa shitshow!

Reactions: 7
I don't think it's over the top at all. Christ people are sleeping in their cars, can't afford petrol. Everything is gone ridiculously expensive. Do you watch any current affairs programmes??
Most still aren't struggling to feed themselves in this country sorry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.