Rachel Gorry #16 Amish style dresses be loading, What do you think of my new "Cloden"?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d make an allowance that their wedding anniversary must be a tough day for her…but this renewal shite is total bs.
As someone pointed out- did they have their renewal booked in 3+ years before it was meant to happen?
Same, I agree that the anniversary will sting, but the way she milks misery is painful 🙄

Reactions: 4
So the hen party becomes the Gorry story ! Like is she the only widow in Ireland . Milking it every way she can, not a bother on her to try snd upstage the future bride . Let’s see if she has something else to try and upstage the woman’s wedding, no doubt she will find something .

Reactions: 8
She seems very upset in her stories.....not.... has she also forgotten that it's father's day today? Her poor girls are probably feeling that pain today but she is off sharing her outfit details and people she met instead on her stories, I'm surprised there's no tribute to Daniel today with the kids, one that he is well deserving of.

Reactions: 9
Not one message up on her IG in recognition of it being father's day😡 every other thing from outfit details to being tagged by total strangers she met etc ... But not ONE about father's day for her girls etc... But there'll be photos by the grave when they visit later, because it will still have to be about her grief, she'll be touching the gravestone while gettin Leah to photograph her😡😡😡
Just watch 💁

Reactions: 6
Not one message up on her IG in recognition of it being father's day😡 every other thing from outfit details to being tagged by total strangers she met etc ... But not ONE about father's day for her girls etc... But there'll be photos by the grave when they visit later, because it will still have to be about her grief, she'll be touching the gravestone while gettin Leah to photograph her😡😡😡
Just watch 💁
She is so self involved 🙄

Reactions: 5
One of the biggest days in that man's life will have been today - FATHERS DAY!
Surley a day to recognise the FATHER of her daughters!
What is she doing, selling points and being the influencer. On this day in my opinion she should be with the girls. Spend a night at the hen party and head home first thing this morning to be with the girls on FATHER'S DAY!. Poor girls have to spend FATHER'S DAY without their FATHER but their mother can go away for a jolly weekend of getting pissed and enjoyment. SICKENS ME TO THE CORE!
It's all about the money and instafame with her, absolutely despicable and shameful. Those girls will only think it is acceptable to be sad when mother says so, they won't know what proper grieving is unless there is a camera close by.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
One of the biggest days in that man's life will have been today - FATHERS DAY!
Surley a day to recognise the FATHER of her daughters!
What is she doing, selling points and being the influencer. On this day in my opinion she should be with the girls. Spend a night at the hen party and head home first thing this morning to be with the girls on FATHER'S DAY!. Poor girls have to spend FATHER'S DAY without their FATHER but their mother can go away for a jolly weekend of getting pissed and enjoyment. SICKENS ME TO THE CORE!
It's all about the money and instafame with her, absolutely despicable and shameful. Those girls will only think it is acceptable to be sad when mother says so, they won't know what proper grieving is unless there is a camera close by.
👏👏👏👏 spot on

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Do you think she logged in here again, Her half arsed post for father's day seems so rushed 🙄
Hi Gorey 🖐🖐 In case you're watching 🖕

Reactions: 7
Is she still away or is she just hungover from yesterday? If she is that’s absolutely shocking! 😳 Who would go away on the weekend of such huge personal importance, Nevermind it being Fathers Day. I can only imagine Leah seeing all her friends posting/talking about their Dad today, And to not have their mother there? 🥹 She should have spent the weekend with the girls, making it a pleasant experience and a different kind of memory. I’m sure the hen would have completely understood.

A sloppy post about the ‘best Daddy’, few pics, job done. No doubt she’ll be on with the fear crying about Daniel tomorrow and how she had such a difficult weekend.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Is she still away or is she just hungover from yesterday? If she is that’s absolutely shocking! 😳 Who would go away on the weekend of such huge personal importance, Nevermind it being Fathers Day. I can only imagine Leah seeing all her friends posting/talking about their Dad today, And to not have their mother there? 🥹 She should have spent the weekend with the girls, making it a pleasant experience and a different kind of memory. I’m sure the hen would have completely understood.

A sloppy post about the ‘best Daddy’, few pics, job done. No doubt she’ll be on with the fear crying about Daniel tomorrow and how she had such a difficult weekend.
Once the hangover is gone she'll be on no doubt. I really feel for those girls :(

Reactions: 1
Only back from a hen weekend , needs to revalidate that the attention has to be all about her . I'd say it killed her somebody else was getting attention for once.

Reactions: 10
Who took the photo? Leah? Weird, especially on Father's day would she not have been upsetting the child?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She should be sectioned. That is not normal. I feel sorry for all the friends that have a life event. No matter what this attention seeker will over shadow it with her drama.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.