Rachel Gorry #16 Amish style dresses be loading, What do you think of my new "Cloden"?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Want to see my shoes from Zara , get lost bragger, how many young mothers even widows who would love to be able to afford a pair of new shoes . Sitting there in a huge paid for house . Open you greedy eyes look around you , listen to the fecking news !! Most can’t afford to feed themselves! Greedy grabby beggy insensitive self adoring woman
I agree that she’s constantly bragging but let’s be realistic - not everyone is struggling at the moment, and not everyone is on the breadline.

Reactions: 4
Okay, worded wrong. She is no longer grieving (publicly) for the followers, she is still grieving privately. duck knows I am. It's only been 32yrs for me but I still have my moments when I hear a drunk driver has taken another life and I think to myself "if only I drove her home instead, if only I went to that party with her, then maybe, just maybe we would still be happy and have that life we wanted" BUT! I will not grieve publicly. Nobody should grieve that much ON CAMERA.
Oh God so sorry to hear that xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
White as a ghost (yawn), plain Jane no filter (that was actually nice to see the real her), what looks like Tupperware boxes with a bit tinsel as shoes. Great updates 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She didn’t know what Zara was before Daniel died ... she had a full wardrobe full of Penney’s tit... half of which should have been binned years ago...btw I love Penneys just have different taste than Rachel... now it’s Zara this Zara that... won’t be long before it’s Brown Thomas this and Brown Thomas that...

Reactions: 9
I agree that she’s constantly bragging but let’s be realistic - not everyone is struggling at the moment, and not everyone is on the breadline.
I don’t believe I said everyone . Going by what I hear on the news/media a lot are actually or is it all made up?? . Those that are not well good for them, be grateful because you could be just that one pay check away from poverty .
Want to see my shoes, should I keep or send back!! Have you ever heard the like , it’s the line of this one who will be affecting the MH of so many, so many young mothers aspiring to be like her,feeling 💩 when they can’t afford luxuries , try to have the perfect life etc.

She didn’t know what Zara was before Daniel died ... she had a full wardrobe full of Penney’s tit... half of which should have been binned years ago...btw I love Penneys just have different taste than Rachel... now it’s Zara this Zara that... won’t be long before it’s Brown Thomas this and Brown Thomas that...
Even Liz are at has made it to BT for her canvas MK bags but she was moaning about the price of cheese 🤣🤣🤣 I like Pennys also but it’s Primark here, if it suits me be it Primark or designer I will buy it

One of my first to go to stores when I nip back home is Pennys and Dunnes , PS get a wide berth due to the QVC and Gails fails

Even Liz are at has made it to BT for her canvas MK bags but she was moaning about the price of cheese 🤣🤣🤣 I like Pennys also but it’s Primark here, if it suits me be it Primark or designer I will buy it

Last edited:
I don’t believe I said everyone . Going by what I hear on the news/media a lot are actually or is it all made up?? . Those that are not well good for them, be grateful because you could be just that one pay check away from poverty .
Want to see my shoes, should I keep or send back!! Have you ever heard the like , it’s the line of this one who will be affecting the MH of so many, so many young mothers aspiring to be like her,feeling 💩 when they can’t afford luxuries , try to have the perfect life etc.

One of my first to go to stores when I nip back home is Pennys and Dunnes , PS get a wide berth due to the QVC and Gails fails

You said 'most' are struggling to feed themselves which to be fair is a bit over the top.

Reactions: 1
from what I can see its people keeping up appearances that's struggling, the big houses, new massive cars, designer gear, lavish days out at this castle .. everything they have is a loan or credit.. these people are struggling

I bought a house by myself, I'm earn a few cent more than minimum wage, my car is old but my own. I can afford my food and petrol & save for anything else that I want.

I'm also not going to be one cheque away from poverty. yet I know people in high power high paying jobs who cannot afford basic things.. but they have everything they think others looking at their lives would want. Its all a choice

Reactions: 10
I can't abide Rachel, I really dislike her whole online persona so I don't follow her however I don't think she can be responsible for other people's mental health just because she shows crap she's bought or been gifted. Surely people are responsible for their own finances and if they haven't the cop on to live within their means and are actually that easily led astray into financial difficulties due to watching a stranger on Instagram I'd wonder are they well enough to be living independently!

Reactions: 8

No, you implied young mothers can’t afford new shoes and did say “most can’t afford to feed themselves” - it’s a bit of a stretch. There are a lot of people struggling, but I’m not convinced “most” people are struggling, although we are all obviously finding that unless our income has increased, our disposable income is being eroded because of increasing costs, but that’s different to struggling.

Sadly lots are struggling and it's going to get worse for so many, we are both full time workers, went to college, got our house etc and we even wonder nowadays where the money's going. Loads don't even have jobs so I can only imagine what it's like for them.

Reactions: 6
I can't abide Rachel, I really dislike her whole online persona so I don't follow her however I don't think she can be responsible for other people's mental health just because she shows crap she's bought or been gifted. Surely people are responsible for their own finances and if they haven't the cop on to live within their means and are actually that easily led astray into financial difficulties due to watching a stranger on Instagram I'd wonder are they well enough to be living independently!
The Daniel crying starts and is racked up a notch when her content slows down. It’s shockingly disrespectful to him and his family.

Reactions: 11
Is it not a well known fact that INFLUENCERS INFLUENCE???
Having to explain my posts again I stated ‘the likes of her’ not everyone is as strong as some like to portray themselves. The likes of Hinch she had most of the UK spraying bloody poison Zoflora , it earned her money! Do these influencers actually care as long as their pockets are lined?
Yes they do impact on MH if the less stronger just like these celebrities , reality tv shows etc do. Fgs they switch from one brand to the next , then claim it’s the best thing since sliced bread. There are a lot of lonely less well off who adore these greedy grabbers, hang on their every word.
Yes we are all responsible for how we spend , but unless the old fashioned MH attitude by some still exists some might think words like ‘snap out of it’ or words like that help those that are suffering . Maybe Ireland is not suffering like the UK? All I can say is thank god I am not a young one influenced by INFLUENCERS!

Reactions: 4
I’d say she’s ripping the hen clashes with the VIP style awards and she won’t be able to go and mingle with the other wannabes

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’d say she’s ripping the hen clashes with the VIP style awards and she won’t be able to go and mingle with the other wannabes
I wonder was she even invited to the VIP style awards, she definitely wasn't nominated 😅 must be raging she didn't cry enough 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm more of a lurker but had to comment after seeing the nipple pic. She definitely got implants not just a lift I have them myself. She wears a black elastic band over her chest in one of her highlights about the procedure. Those bands are only for implants its to push them down into the pockets created by the surgeon. Also another side effect is very sensitive and constant extremly erect nipples for months! Like I said I have them myself so not judging but I think its wrong to falsely claim she got that result from just a lift. Some women could end up very disappointed.

Reactions: 7
I wonder was she even invited to the VIP style awards, she definitely wasn't nominated 😅 must be raging she didn't cry enough 😅
True actually. I’d say she would be considered among the dregs of the industry and wasn’t invited

• Haha
I'm more of a lurker but had to comment after seeing the nipple pic. She definitely got implants not just a lift I have them myself. She wears a black elastic band over her chest in one of her highlights about the procedure. Those bands are only for implants its to push them down into the pockets created by the surgeon. Also another side effect is very sensitive and constant extremly erect nipples for months! Like I said I have them myself so not judging but I think its wrong to falsely claim she got that result from just a lift. Some women could end up very disappointed.
Definitely did you only get that strap to push silicone down to place have wear it fir 2 or 3 weeks.I had to wear it as well when got implants.I have full implant due to cancer and bit implant in other.took months for nipples to settle

• Wow
  • Heart
Definitely did you only get that strap to push silicone down to place have wear it fir 2 or 3 weeks.I had to wear it as well when got implants.I have full implant due to cancer and bit implant in other.took months for nipples to settle
In reality, it just makes her look like a bigger tit with bigger tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.