Rachel Gorry #14 Crying in the wardrobe has had its day, tits done, you may as well pay’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Madness. My son while in Primary Scholl , 5th class, got a referral letter by the School dentist to see a consultant.

Saw consultant start of third year in secondary school.

Was told that he was a priority and said it would be likely 6th year when he would get them.

So I that is 8 years waiting in public care for his braces.

These two fuckers who have nothing to contribute to society gets them for free or heavily discounted.

It's disgusting and to add to it, I bet there is nothing major wrong with them.
I was on the waiting list for braces since primary school! I actually got them on when I was 21!!! Yet this one gets them handed to her on a platter! Bloody infuriating!

Reactions: 4
U can’t blame Rachel, it’s the companies to blame, they should tell theses wannabe’s to f**k off & pay in full
You can blame Rachel. She’s a shameless greedy bleep that can well afford the braces. Maybe if she done a competition for the braces to someone less well off people would not be outraged!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I can't afford a check up for my kids. Too old for school dentist and one needs braces. So upsetting.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
my heart just breaks for the children, Leah’s little face in the video. Imagine how confused and sad they are loosing there dad and I am in no way judging her as a mother but I wish she would give them space and not broadcast them on social media, grief is confusing for an adult never mind little girls. So much has changed for them there probably so confused why is my mam crying into her phone to thousands of people. My heart goes out to them poor little girls❤

Reactions: 9
Another thing, imagine the children in leahs class, no doubt some of their mams follow Rachel and can see all this shitology of her being gifted free braces! Some people might be very resentful of that and the child could become a target for bullies!

Reactions: 14
Like everyone here I’m absolutely disgusted by this freebie and disgusted at her for accepting it…… she can more than afford to pay for them herself, unlike so many people who are really struggling. I cannot understand the mentality of the clinic either as instead of gaining paying clients it will do the opposite . I know if I was paying thousands for braces for my child and saw them gift the treatment to an instahun I’d be going the opposite direction. Shame on them all.

Reactions: 12
Another thing, imagine the children in leahs class, no doubt some of their mams follow Rachel and can see all this shitology of her being gifted free braces! Some people might be very resentful of that and the child could become a target for bullies!
The majority of her classmates are gonna be pissed about all the free stuff they get because of Rachel cashing in on the dads death. These families struggling to clothe and feed their kids, trying to keep up with ongoing fashion trends and technology, free this and free that and especially HEALTH CARE now for free when the basic needs of a family of working class struggles to pay bills at the best of times. Showing off freebies for the kids when parents struggle is gonna make her a target for bullies, most mothers of her classmates will probably look down on Rachel.

Reactions: 5
She probably reads all our messages and just laughs all the way to the bank. I had to fork out over 4 grand for my braces, had to pay monthly to afford them, whilst paying a mortgage and bills etc. She has no shame. Most of us nowadays are on our knees struggling financially whilst people like her are getting freebies left, right and centre. She should be ashamed of herself. Rachel if you're reading this, I don't think your Daniel would be proud of you, in Fact, I think he would be turning in his grave.

Reactions: 18
Like everyone here I’m absolutely disgusted by this freebie and disgusted at her for accepting it…… she can more than afford to pay for them herself, unlike so many people who are really struggling. I cannot understand the mentality of the clinic either as instead of gaining paying clients it will do the opposite . I know if I was paying thousands for braces for my child and saw them gift the treatment to an instahun I’d be going the opposite direction. Shame on them all.
Any instagrammer collabs or #ads companies, I stay well clear of them, if said companies can afford to give freebies to these instagrabbers that can bloody well afford them then I'm pretty sure they can give the people that struggle freebies to help ease their money struggles.

Reactions: 10
Forget the braces, I refuse to talk about the child who could easily be told what is being said on here from her peers.

Back to what Rachel was wearing today at that F-Lister celeb get-together. Yesterday (and every other f**king day) she did a try on haul with lovely spring pieces.. what about the green dress she wore for mothers day. But no today she turned up looking like she is going to Christmas mass..

Edit: scrap that idea I forgot she wears football jerseys to mass.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
In fairness I don’t think anyone is talking badly about the child , it’s the principle of her mother accepting a freebie when she could quite easily have declined and paid for it herself. Her mother has put her in the spotlight, no one else.

Reactions: 13
That dentist can’t be any use anyway if giving out freebies, I certainly wouldn’t go near them after doing that.

Reactions: 16
It's infuriating all these instahuns getting collab for braces for their children. Kelly Fitzsimons is the same Ellamay has recently gotten graces fitted and it's a collab too. I wouldn't mind Ellamays teeth looked fine to begin with 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Forget the braces, I refuse to talk about the child who could easily be told what is being said on here from her peers.

Back to what Rachel was wearing today at that F-Lister celeb get-together. Yesterday (and every other f**king day) she did a try on haul with lovely spring pieces.. what about the green dress she wore for mothers day. But no today she turned up looking like she is going to Christmas mass..

Edit: scrap that idea I forgot she wears football jerseys to mass.
She is only up for discussion here as her mother plastered her medical treatment on Instagram. Nothing is sacred.

Wait til the kids first period, pimple or kiss. Because that airhead will blast that shite out too.

I am 100% against filming children and putting them anywhere on the internet. So I feel that mildly discussing them here may turn these foolish mothers off doing it.

Reactions: 13
She is only up for discussion here as her mother plastered her medical treatment on Instagram. Nothing is sacred.

Wait til the kids first period, pimple or kiss. Because that airhead will blast that shite out too.

I am 100% against filming children and putting them anywhere on the internet. So I feel that mildly discussing them here may turn these foolish mothers off doing it.
100% agree, it's fine posting kids in family photos and the likes but definitely not to expose them for your own benefit and to make more money from them, it's almost as if she is PIMPING them out to make money. It's disgusting. No need whatsoever.

Reactions: 7
I hope the children sue the hole off her in years to come! For being subjected to online scrutiny due to their dopey mother over sharing their lives WITHOUT CONSENT

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why would they need her to advertise the company,there is a long waiting list for that dentist 🙄 sickening

Reactions: 6
New thread title

Even a collab for the child's braces,
Another con with one of her many faces.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.