Rachel Gorry #14 Crying in the wardrobe has had its day, tits done, you may as well pay’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can't even read the mug πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ this one says robins appear when loved ones are near ,ah no love it says robins appear when a loved one is near . πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 4
Who the duck is buying these mugs I'd like to give them a good thump
I get my mugs custom printed from Vistaprint, great quality and a great price, can't beat a custom mug from them for a present. Wouldn't buy these "collection" mugs for a nobody to make money from them because she is a so called "influencer". Must admit though, she has "influenced" me - TO BUY ELSEWHERE THAN FROM HER.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Here we go again…. The light shining down on the robin mugs is Daniel giving his approval πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Here we go again…. The light shining down on the robin mugs is Daniel giving his approval πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
Must be that the mugs aren't selling so it is time for "Daniel" to show up and lend her a hand to make more money from his death.
It sickens me that she uses "Daniel" as a marketing tool for sales.
She can't get any lower, exploiting her daughters and Daniels death to make money. 🀬🀬🀬

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Lads Daniel is in all my pics too πŸ₯° or it could even be the sun shining in the window but I prefer to think it’s Daniel watching over me πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just a
Just about to say the same . She is so bloody boring πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±. Every fecking light and it’s him. Attention seeking woman. Posting the mother coughing hilarious notttt notice she is back on the scene again , must be due a trip to Pelo or whatever the are called again. 🀣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Could you imagine the embarrassment if you bought something of hers. Someone asks you oh wheres that from.. alined by gorry hun.. no one would have a clue what or who you’re on about and then you’d have to say you bought it off a widow on insta. Girl at work was wearing a 4th arq top and I had second hand embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Everytime she shares the gossies link, it just reminds me to vote for someone else πŸ˜‚
Everytime she share that link the only thing that pops into my head is her saying
"me me me me me me me ehm lads ehm me me me me me, vote for me"

She has no fashion sense, those tops are something my dead granny would wear - IN HER COFFIN and even then she would burn it and haunt me for burying her in it.

Reactions: 6
Who the AF is buying tat off these insta huns between mugs, Hoodies, candles, fools and their money.... As for the ones who attend blogger events, how morto for them

Reactions: 9
Mugs? She cannot be serious. Dare I say this is the worst influencer product ever? Who the duck would buy an influencers MUGS!!! Scarlet!!!

She probably would have sold a few mugs about 8 years ago when β€œlive laugh love” was a thing but that ship has well sailed

• Haha
Mugs? She cannot be serious. Dare I say this is the worst influencer product ever? Who the duck would buy an influencers MUGS!!! Scarlet!!!
How long is it since she cleared her mug cupboard and got rid of all KCs mugs now she's launching her own 🀣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.