Rachel Gorry #14 Crying in the wardrobe has had its day, tits done, you may as well pay’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still think they are inplants
yes cause surely a lift is the same as a tummy tuck cutting away excess so making them smaller... hers arnt smaller.. if she said exactly what it was be grand but there will be people off to have what she said she had in for severe disappointment

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She says:
"If I hold this pen, look like I know what I'm doing and take this piece of paper here that looks like a graph, my sheep will believe I am this big business woman in a massive business meeting with my CEO, GM, MANAGING DIRECTOR and the BUSINESS PARTNERS, I'll wear the chain in plain view and they will think that I am thinking of Daniel as I do it all and they'll feel sorry for me and proud at the same time"

Reality:
"Is this pen blue or black?"
"that graph looks like a mountain"
"what TF is that on the plate"
"point the camera for a few seconds and I'll move my mouth".

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder does she realise, she will be dropped like a hot cake, and throwing there, if someone else comes along on Instagram, who has a better following etc and there brands sell better than hers.

I kind of feel sorry for her, she thinks these are her “new friends” & they are probably getting a bigger cut of the profits than she is, it’s only a business arrangement to them & will move just as quick to a new client

Reactions: 7
She says:
"If I hold this pen, look like I know what I'm doing and take this piece of paper here that looks like a graph, my sheep will believe I am this big business woman in a massive business meeting with my CEO, GM, MANAGING DIRECTOR and the BUSINESS PARTNERS, I'll wear the chain in plain view and they will think that I am thinking of Daniel as I do it all and they'll feel sorry for me and proud at the same time"

Reality:
"Is this pen blue or black?"
"that graph looks like a mountain"
"what TF is that on the plate"
"point the camera for a few seconds and I'll move my mouth".
It’s like watching a 5 year old play “office” 😬😬🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Little miss business woman recording herself doing some business 😂😂😂
"Ooohhh! Look at me, I'm in a meeting about my "brand". I'm a big girl now! The sheep will tell me how good I am and my ego will grow even bigger. If Daniel was still here I'd be a big FAT NOTHING!"

Reactions: 8
Here we go, she will need to flog her cheap imports so maybe post some sad quotes and videos might help me. All the staged acting the big designer business woman it’s embarrassing really. We all know she did not design anything , her two paid sidekicks are the ones behind promoting HER BRAND 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Here we go, she will need to flog her cheap imports so maybe post some sad quotes and videos might help me. All the staged acting the big designer business woman it’s embarrassing really. We all know she did not design anything , her two paid sidekicks are the ones behind promoting HER BRAND 🤣
100% spot on!!!!!!
She knows nothing about business or designing. If it wasn't for her agent then her "brand" wouldn't be at this stage. No designing has ever taken place, guaranteed that this "cloden" line is everyday wear that you could buy at a flea market in Thailand or India (no disrespect to both countries). All that, she is doing is putting a name to pre-made "cloden".

Obviously trying to get a BIG NAME sponsor now 🤦‍♂️

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Move over Tignam the wanna boss woman it's Rachel and she has graphs and charts 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Must be the last night there, time for the saddy posts before she heads back. Preparing to sell her wonderful clodin line.

Reactions: 8
Nearly squeezing out a few tears 😜
It would be just terrible if the flight was cancelled due to the weather 🤪😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gods sake. Like we've shopped in shops and online retailers for years and years. We don't need another tignam, erin mcg, pippa or any of the in the styles flogging shite endlessly like duck off. Rubbing robes like that's what we all do standing there in our wardrobes. I don't give a balls about the packaging or the tags or whatever the duck bollocks you're trying to flog. duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I now see her as a comedian, beause the
English - laughable
Cloden line - laughable
Heartache - laughable
Business woman - laughable.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.