Rachel Gorry #14 Crying in the wardrobe has had its day, tits done, you may as well pay’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would be so funny if she went bankrupt due to this venture, what goes around, comes around. 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Them two from Brandhive will be getting paid for their services , they will have been behind this , their ideas etc. And they will make a fair old cut out of it, no doubt there will be a few deluded sheep who will buy whatever cheap 💩 is what’s the betting priced €59.99 that seems to be the norm pricing for the top designer 🤣🤣🤣 huns

Reactions: 6
It
It would be so funny if she went bankrupt due to this venture, what goes around, comes around. 😂
won’t have cost that much to start up, it’s cheap imported . no middle man, straight to the factory , buy the minimum amount they allow. Two that are with her will be paid, advertising for her will be free on Social media, deluded followers will share all over the place. Goss.ie and Evoke and probably the local rag will all do articles about her fantastic brand, how she designed all on her own while raising 3 children , what a hard working widow she is etc. No matter how she kids herself she got where she is by been a widow, by sharing her husbands dying moment, dressing up for the gram before hospital visits,even shared a pic after he passed of his hand .
She might get ahead of herself like the QVC Queen and fetch a few different products out , she might compete with the polyester pj’s and period jumpers and the pee water that is Chanel’s biggest competitor 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
It

won’t have cost that much to start up, it’s cheap imported . no middle man, straight to the factory , buy the minimum amount they allow. Two that are with her will be paid, advertising for her will be free on Social media, deluded followers will share all over the place. Goss.ie and Evoke and probably the local rag will all do articles about her fantastic brand, how she designed all on her own while raising 3 children , what a hard working widow she is etc. No matter how she kids herself she got where she is by been a widow, by sharing her husbands dying moment, dressing up for the gram before hospital visits,even shared a pic after he passed of his hand .
She might get ahead of herself like the QVC Queen and fetch a few different products out , she might compete with the polyester pj’s and period jumpers and the pee water that is Chanel’s biggest competitor 🤣🤣🤣
She got too much credit from her sheep after dressing up in the bin liner, she now sees herself as a fashion designer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder how many Huns are actually using that factory , bet it’s like a conveyor belt . The amount of 💩 been produced is unreal and they will get away with calling it an Irish brand . Whtaf is Irish ☘ about them, even the packaging will prob be from Turkey , the fabric, the designer .
i 🙏 to God that Ireland 🇮🇪 and the UK 🇬🇧 follow Australia and ban the Huns advertising or promoting health and beauty products on Insta . Few bankrupt ones then ,d 😂

Reactions: 9
I wonder how many Huns are actually using that factory , bet it’s like a conveyor belt . The amount of 💩 been produced is unreal and they will get away with calling it an Irish brand . Whtaf is Irish ☘ about them, even the packaging will prob be from Turkey , the fabric, the designer .
i 🙏 to God that Ireland 🇮🇪 and the UK 🇬🇧 follow Australia and ban the Huns advertising or promoting health and beauty products on Insta . Few bankrupt ones then ,d 😂
Buys up cheap tat, puts an "Alined" by Rachel Gorry label on it with the Made In Ireland sticker and it calls it genuine Irish clothing, only to be found out a few years down the line that she bankrolled a sweatshop in Turkey and then rubs her "chain", gives a few sobs and says :
"am so sorry lads, ehm, I really didn't know (rub) dem kids (sobs) were only 12yrs old when I spoke to dem in the sweatshop, sorry I meant factory (rubs and sobs) ehm I will give you ten percent off with my code #Rachel10yrolds (sobs) if you purchase before they turn 15yrs old (rubs, sobs and rubs again)".

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she actually trying to say they are her answers please

For a one who takes her makeup off with baby wipes back in the day some Joke
I think them post prove that all Q&As are pure full of shite. They are question she would have asked herself and the answers is what she would have read out.

Fashion designer, interior designer, dermatologist, save the planet recycle advocate, chef, hair stylist, make up artist.. what will she be next?

Reactions: 10
Anytime soon 💧 😭 gearing up to it for sure , ‘ just reading all yer messages saying Daniel would be proud of me ‘ 😭 yawn yawn yawn 🥱 then food and cocktails
Screenshots about skin care if her skin care and make up was that good why use filters then? All bull 💩 promotions . Like fold don’t already know how to look after their skin . Bore off

Reactions: 12
Buys up cheap tat, puts an "Alined" by Rachel Gorry label on it with the Made In Ireland sticker and it calls it genuine Irish clothing, only to be found out a few years down the line that she bankrolled a sweatshop in Turkey and then rubs her "chain", gives a few sobs and says :
"am so sorry lads, ehm, I really didn't know (rub) dem kids (sobs) were only 12yrs old when I spoke to dem in the sweatshop, sorry I meant factory (rubs and sobs) ehm I will give you ten percent off with my code #Rachel10yrolds (sobs) if you purchase before they turn 15yrs old (rubs, sobs and rubs again)".
Or as the illiterate Merry Widow would say “Med in Ireland” 😂 sure she can’t even pronounce her own surname “gurry” 🤯 wonder did she pack her crayola & she’s sitting at the table “colouring in” cos she certainly would be of zero benefit at a “business meeting” .. the Turks in awe of what actual language she is speaking .. but I suppose they don’t give a duck as long as they are getting “ped” 😂🤑🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think them post prove that all Q&As are pure full of shite. They are question she would have asked herself and the answers is what she would have read out.

Fashion designer, interior designer, dermatologist, save the planet recycle advocate, chef, hair stylist, make up artist.. what will she be next?
BROKE

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So she gave us a clue as to what she’s bringing out…. It’s “cloden” … FFS Rachel, speak properly & pronounce your words!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.