Rachel Gorry #14 Crying in the wardrobe has had its day, tits done, you may as well pay’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't wait to hear how she says the name of the brand; Alined.

Will she say "Aaaay-lined" or "Aahh-lie-end"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Genuine question, what is wrong with her speech?? I have never heard anything like it. Where is she from/living?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her face is a totally different shape in that video to her own videos. 🙎‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Genuine question, what is wrong with her speech?? I have never heard anything like it. Where is she from/living?
She’s from Clondalkin & lives in Tullamore. A lot of people from clondalkin resettled around there years ago (distantly related to a few) and I can promise they don’t speak as badly as she does.

Reactions: 4
She’s from Clondalkin & lives in Tullamore. A lot of people from clondalkin resettled around there years ago (distantly related to a few) and I can promise they don’t speak as badly as she does.
She moved out of Clondalkin nearly 20 years ago, when she was about 11 or 12 years old

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Did anyone else think from her stories today when she was signing what looked to be a contract she looked completely clueless - she just wanted to be shown where the dotted line was 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she rings reception for someone to help her off a da tielet they won’t have a clue what language she’s speaking

Does she not plug the app for gymondo surely she's use to exercise clearly trying to impress the entourage with her 🤣 that one doesn't work out

• Haha
Why is everything placed conveniently in shot in that pic she took in the bathroom? I can just image her lining the products up and folding the chain and straightening out the pendant and then posing for the pic - probably took it a million times. Most unnatural pic I’ve ever seen. As they say Instagram isn’t reality.

Reactions: 9
PT INSTRUCTOR will be her next gig, dishing out advice on squats and deadlifts, best arm position for bench press coming soon to the gram courtesy of Ironman nominee Rachel Gorry after going to the gym for one session.

"If we get the laptops out on show it will look like we are doing business as we eat".
Naw hen, it will just look like a perfectly placed picture to make it LOOK LIKE you are doing business.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think them post prove that all Q&As are pure full of shite. They are question she would have asked herself and the answers is what she would have read out.

Fashion designer, interior designer, dermatologist, save the planet recycle advocate, chef, hair stylist, make up artist.. what will she be next?
Ehm ehm ehm ehm ehm

All the items are an undeclared ad.
Dermalogica etc, all brands she's working with.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
What is wrong with her, she hasn't told the "lads" anything and no updates, no chain rubbing (will be soon no doubt), no tears (yet) and has not yet spoken about Daniel whilst being in Turkey at the sweatshop (sorry MAN-U-FACTURERS 😉).

Reactions: 5
What is wrong with her, she hasn't told the "lads" anything and no updates, no chain rubbing (will be soon no doubt), no tears (yet) and has not yet spoken about Daniel whilst being in Turkey at the sweatshop (sorry MAN-U-FACTURERS 😉).
But definitely needs to get out more if she would never tire of a view of a small boat marina in the rain, plenty of them round Ireland 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.