Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DublinHun

VIP Member
Thanks for reply!
I can’t find twins and me she might be shadowbanned maybe? Could I get her insta handle please if possible gonna give her and Sarah as I already follow Grace 😂thanks love xxx
Don’t give Grace the numbers unfollow her page is always open

She said she had implants though??? Did she not give the CC (size) of them. She got a lift and implant for shape. And absolutely nothing wrong with it, she showed hwr boobs before and i have to say they were awful. I have mine done since im 21 as i had no boob and i was awfully embarrassed to wear tops and tshirts so i think shes right, shes a young woman and entitled to it IMO. But yes im almost 100% she stated she had implants

Howiya12

Does anyone follow Suzy O’Mahony Morrissey aka ‘stillsuzy_’??
just wondering if there is a thread about her? The way she speaks about herchildren on her stories is actually shocking and the language she’s uses while interacting with them is something else!!!

Thanks for reply!
I can’t find twins and me she might be shadowbanned maybe? Could I get her insta handle please if possible gonna give her and Sarah as I already follow Grace 😂thanks love xxx
I can only find twins and me through Google. Only new to the thread on here about her, had never heard of her before but kept seeing her mentioned on teaspill so went for a nose.

Missycoco

VIP Member
How can you tell Spotlight are paying well ?? Lady who gifted her the Robe just a quick thanks , No #Ad or gift in sight.

Missycoco

VIP Member
Look at bag wide open at an airport ffs has she not got a clue . Playing for the Gram . Can anyone make out the name on that Airport sign .. Is it as called earlier by someone ? Not got my glasses handy for a good nosey 😂 4-5 hour flight ✈??

Not business class then, no champagne 🍾 for her and her entourage ..

Attachments

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Does anyone follow Suzy O’Mahony Morrissey aka ‘stillsuzy_’??
just wondering if there is a thread about her? The way she speaks about herchildren on her stories is actually shocking and the language she’s uses while interacting with them is something else!!!
Never heard of her can you give us a bit of background on her had a look at her stories don’t know wat to make of her yet