Rachel Gorry #11 Follow me and watch me cry, here's my haul now swipe up and buy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is gonna sound horrible but she is far from an expert on houses. Daniel did everything and it would seem people from her area also helped out. Some of those houses are expensive….. have to say if I were in the market for a nice/expensive house, I think it would be cheapened by her association with it. Queen of tracksuits; crude content, drinking cans on a bus and can’t speak the language or spell attend to proper grammar. Nope.. bad move on the developers side there

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Jesus things are gone crazy in this world when ya need an insta hun (one that can’t even speak correctly) to try and sell a new housing estate , like wtf is gone wrong with the country 😳

Reactions: 13
And it’s whinge time into the phone 🤮 wtaf is wrong with her! Cop on ! We are all saddened by certain tunes, saddened, heart breaking . It’s not unique to you RG . We have all lost love ones , our heart aches for them. Do we pick up a phone , have rehearsed whinge time. You look a total fool now. ToA total binge whinge minge

Reactions: 12
The only supermarket she shops in is Aldi and I know for a fact they don’t play music in store so how would a certain song come on while she’s food shopping??

Reactions: 7
I’m soooooo glad she told us, once again that it’s ok to cry if you’re upset. Neither me nor anyone I knew either cried or knew it was ok to cry until she said it. What a relief…. We all have years of crying to do now to catch up on everything.
This twaddle they all talk about normalising things by talking about it, is just an excuse to allow them to blather on. I’m SO over it

Reactions: 9
I actually agree with her it’s completely fine to cry. Only difference is we don’t grab the phone every time it happens purely for content and to use it to push fast fashion or whatever the latest collab is. Any guess which haul is on the way? I’m guessing vavavoom, or maybe get that trend no wait it’s Saturday so it’s spotlight - sad song(✔), picture(✔), cry(✔),haul(✔)

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
It’s jus so bizarre, cry, cry away, your a young widow with 3 young kids, but please do it in private and cop the duck on

“I was always a crier.” Congratulations Rachel, now you’ve made a career out of it!
Think people followed at beginning when Daniel was sick and they just don’t bother now unfollowing maybe just skip past her stories
I unfollowed so many through lock down they all just pissed me off before I would just tap through their stories
I don’t follow any of them anymore I go on for a nosey every now and then
This one really pisses me off and FBG too 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 6
To pick up a phone and record this is not normal. Who is she really helping here…
Her career

The only supermarket she shops in is Aldi and I know for a fact they don’t play music in store so how would a certain song come on while she’s food shopping??
Was just going to post the same thing, ahead despicable with the lies and deciet

Reactions: 3
I get the feeling she only ever cries on camera and would consider it a waste or a lost opp to cry when she’s not recording herself. I bet she wants to cry and distracts herself until she can sit in front of the camera and then summons it all

Reactions: 3
The whole picking up the phone to record myself crying while in the throes of it will never not be utterly mortifying to me

I think she wss being compared to another Instagrammer that lost her husband and everyone said she was always upset and Rachel wasn't so I think she's doing this to show she's emotional etc. It's bizarre behaviour. I really must unfollow

Reactions: 1
The level of self indulgence on this one is huge… post sad pic, wait for comments all saying you’re fab, strong etc to roll in; then share comments and tell everyone how strong you were.. but also how sad cos there’s something to sell later. It’s insane.
Don’t even get me started on ‘weather’ she should do this or that.. did the girl ever read a book? Maybe instead of always looking at old pics, she could pic up a book; learn some basic grammar and spelling. I really could cry at the thoughts of her helping those 3 beautiful little girls with their homework, she must either send them down the wrong road completely or else tell them things are perfect despite the mistakes.
Sorry; education is a big thing for me….. it’s so disheartening that instead of trying to encourage the kids to read or learn she’s showing them that taking pics is a potential career. The only time you see a book in that house is when she was being paid to promote Easons. She can say what she likes but I doubt that he put in his letter to knock architecture out of that little girls head and fill it with hauls of cheap tat and monetising their most private moments

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.