Rachel Gorry #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sick of it now she does not even realise how many people are struggling financially in this country at the moment, someone I know from the area told me they cried the other day watching her stories about buying this and that for the garage because she only had 10euro left for the week and had to use it for the esb meter, keep in mind this girl would have been one of the locals who donated.....

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Sick of it now she does not even realise how many people are struggling financially in this country at the moment, someone I know from the area told me they cried the other day watching her stories about buying this and that for the garage because she only had 10euro left for the week and had to use it for the esb meter, keep in mind this girl would have been one of the locals who donated.....
Busybody ahur

This is heart breaking but I can so relate the same. Two yrs in my forever home and still walking on concrete cause I can't afford flooring. Its sooo frustrating watching her who would have notting only for he died. She hugs a bleeping chain an gets everything handed to her... shes an absolute piss taker over that shed. Mockery is all it is. Hes pool room bla bla bla and look state the place 🙈🙈🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think she should of made it into a game rooms/pool room in memory of Daniel the girls would have great fun in it when older with pats etc. She could of had friends over in it also

Reactions: 9
If it's so hard to make an office why didn't she make a games room the kids could enjoy?!!!

Reactions: 4
Maybe I'm selfish too but the kids already have a play room. Why does it have to be another room for the kids? Adults deserve their space too 🙈 I prob would've made it into a bar or something but I'm just jealous of all her space! No doubt by the time the girls are in their mid teens it won't be needed as an office anymore so will be handy for them to have the units and toilet out there then.

Reactions: 5
Sweet jasus look at her, make up on , filters, and now the whinge . Fake it makes you want to 🤮.. look at the desk where it’s placed!center stage for the actress of Offaly . Does she think she is some big high powered company director. Why in the middle of the room, like she will be having meetings there etc. ffs she gets sent 💩 clothes to show and freebies and I doubt she will be doing the books, she stated she is not great with technology, can’t imagine her keeping spreadsheets 🤣 or is she going to have a PA ? Thought the room was for modelling her hauls .Horrid selfish ragging woman,she is a disgrace playing on the death of her husband , had the poor man not passed she would still be an insignificant woman. She wants for nothing, everything is handed to her, free everything , gofundme. and she sits there whinging 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She should be ashamed taking 30 grand from a go fund me and also all the money raised around her town. The sister organising all fundraisers done for them aswell, from one that I seen she raised 7k. I would be raging If I had given money to her and see what she is spending it all on. Alot of people have lost their jobs in the last year and she is on flaunting all this

Reactions: 7
Why is she so pathetic? Daniel would be proud cos she’s ringing up workmen and places. That’s stuff all of us do all of the time and don’t ever expect anyone to say they’re proud of us. And it’s a damn sight easier for her to call when she doesn’t have to pay for most of it.
It’s obvious she had a cushy number with him- he minded the kids, booked the holidays, built the house, earned the money.....
what did she do? Clean a few light bulbs and murder the English accent?
Grow up and cop on and stop looking for praise for everything.
You’re in your 30s, you have 3 kids. Grow up, get on with it. And while you’re at it, get your kids off insta and give them A normal life

• Heart
Reactions: 26
And here's the Ad for lifestyle sports - knew the tears weren't forcwd out for nothing 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Crazy that with how sick Daniel was he managed to write out a letter dictating 365 days plus what he wanted her to do each day

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder did Daniel write the letters or Cecila Ahern........ "ps I love you"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All those tears...well one tear that didn't move from her eye the whole time.

I really have nothing to say about the garage. She can do what she wants, she obviously thinks she's going to have enough work for an office and clothing area. I suspect she's launching a line of clothing and she pictures herself like a buyer for zara in there

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Straight onto the selling from the fake whinge. message ‘Coups see the pain in her eyes’ when I see some of these alleged messages I feel like booting my phone around the room. Why can’t people see through her ???

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.