Rachel Gorry #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which means no mortgage good point actually forgot about all that... shes no more grieving now than shep the dog. Plays up to insta well able to play the victim when suits and companies are so desperate at the minute for work there falling for it 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I'm sure Johnny is a fantastic worker shur god love him working for free for her trying to earn a few Bob to keep roof over his head while she lords it around getting a freebie after freebie for hugging a chain. Of ur arse now gorry an work for what u want god forbid 🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨
I’ll never contribute to another go fund me account ever again. After what she spends and the other cancer wan buying unnecessary diamonds and a car, I feel scammed. It’s a shame cause I, sure there’s genuine cases but I’m done with them all.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Probably build another shed 🤔

Cheap to manufacture with a hefty selling price. Just look at the rest of the Offaly insta clowns!
I was in clothing retail , pair of magic pants for example 3.50 wholesalers , retail from £19.99 to £39.99 (seen boutiques that use huns selling at the higher price. Some (most) if a small businesses go direct to them they willl say £cash?then you don’t pay vat . Now having their own made up to cut out the middle man , can you just imagine what they get them for ! But they would have to purchase a lot , then their is the risk of been stuck with products that don’t sell. With all these huns at it they wil eventually kill each other off , just like it happened to businesses on the High street and now the charity shops which dominate high streets are also killing each other off. The biggest laugh though is when they say ‘my designs’ ref cheap mass produced in sweat shops , they might state the need different buttons, different waistband /colour etc, that’s it ! Then hey presto the Huns become fashion designers. I dealt with a wholesaler that Diva Gemma Collins used , they just added her name label to sell in her Essex Boutique. Big money alright if you get the constant flow of customers.

Reactions: 5
What in the actual duck is she wearing in that post? It's horrific! All of it 😧

Reactions: 2
Where the feck is she planning on putting the lawnmower , paint all the standard stuff you’d put into a garage 🤣
That’s only one side of her garage. There’s another side to it where all that stuff is kept along with her garbage disposal unit. That garage is the size of a three bed bungalow

Just looked at that grid post I bet I was right, and what she’s wearing no doubt is part of it. Why have 2 pics of the outfit on a post saying she’s doing something exciting but she’s nervous. Definitely a clothing line. Like all the rest of them… clothes must have big money in them.
80% mark up in clothing I’d say, definitely 70% for sure when you look at sales and they sell off things for at end of season

Reactions: 1
I’d say she gonna be on the cover of some mag or something stupid like that!

Reactions: 3
Which means no mortgage good point actually forgot about all that... shes no more grieving now than shep the dog. Plays up to insta well able to play the victim when suits and companies are so desperate at the minute for work there falling for it 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I'm sure Johnny is a fantastic worker shur god love him working for free for her trying to earn a few Bob to keep roof over his head while she lords it around getting a freebie after freebie for hugging a chain. Of ur arse now gorry an work for what u want god forbid 🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨
Exactly she said before they didn't have a mortgage for this house as they made a profit from the 1st house which I don't believe for a second and even if it was true daniel was married working 3 small kids they must have had something in place even through work.and they would have needed life insurance to get a mortgage for the 1st house anyway.

Reactions: 4
Are idiots really going to message what they think she has been today ? Why ? .

Reactions: 7
In the style shite clothes maybe ? The boringness of her , I haven’t looked at her page in days and nothing changes . She’s so blah 😑

Reactions: 5
Noticed that Dan Sweeney had a 4am start today too.....filming content for whatever she's at maybe?.....

Reactions: 2
What’s the betting there will be a new fella by the end of the year , earlier if the pubs open , the local women (now not all) will be watching their fellas like a Hawk around her

Reactions: 11
Well whatever crap she was doing I bet it was in Daniel's letter he left for her 🙈🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Here that story she put up of the ‘MUA’ doing her make up was filtered as duck.. and I don’t even think she looked that good tbh!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.