Rachel Boyle (rachboylex)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way she worked there for 9 months!!!

she definitely thought it would be all glitz and glam, not knowing that when you first start you get stuck with all the flights nobody else wants to do. you just have to tough it out like any job and then it gets better. she gives major spoilt princess vibes
Saw this comment after seeing her flying first class on BA (whilst getting sly digs in at Virgin, the best airline in the world a year ago according to her) back to Singapore because Mummy and Daddy have always used them. I do wonder what she's gonna do when she goes back to the UK. Maybe Easyjet or Ryanair. I saw some of her work colleagues had grassed her up to to Virgin HR for slagging them off on tiktok. Thought that was funny tbh.

Reactions: 2
imagine having the time of your life travelling but spending it slagging off the company you used to work for. Very sad. And she is exaggerating a lot.

Reactions: 3
imagine having the time of your life travelling but spending it slagging off the company you used to work for. Very sad. And she is exaggerating a lot.
She's not having the time of her life though. All she does is whinge šŸ˜‚

• Haha
I used to love this girl she had such a fun and vibrant personality but since working for virgin she seems to be a completely different person. Constant whinging and whining on TikTok is seemingly all she does. Totally spoiled, stuck up and entitled, you can tell sheā€™s massively jealous of the pretty girl she met while travelling. Always making sly digs about her in front of her face but then comparing herself to her. I also agree all her impulsive new tattoos are shite, I reckon sheā€™s going to struggle big time when she gets home and realises sheā€™s self sabotaged so much her only real option of employment is back to being a cam girl, which no offence to her, I doubt sheā€™s raking in the cash on that front either.

Reactions: 4
I used to love this girl she had such a fun and vibrant personality but since working for virgin she seems to be a completely different person. Constant whinging and whining on TikTok is seemingly all she does. Totally spoiled, stuck up and entitled, you can tell sheā€™s massively jealous of the pretty girl she met while travelling. Always making sly digs about her in front of her face but then comparing herself to her. I also agree all her impulsive new tattoos are shite, I reckon sheā€™s going to struggle big time when she gets home and realises sheā€™s self sabotaged so much her only real option of employment is back to being a cam girl, which no offence to her, I doubt sheā€™s raking in the cash on that front either.
What I can't wrap my head around is the boss witch, independent, solo traveller persona shes been trying to front. If she hadn't met that Em girl, she'd have gone home after about two weeks. She couldn't stand to be alone. Any time she was, she was a mess. And when her mate went to meet up with her boyfriend the little jibes she made about being 'left behind' the whole time were cringe as duck. Yes, Rachel. You are not the center of everyone's universe. Surprise, surprise.

She's home now, I think. Sure she said she was coming home in October/November.

Forever confused why she solely wants to shag 45+ aged men. It's not cute, babes. It's also quite funny because I don't think she's exactly what those rich, 45+, professional men are looking for long term šŸ¤£

Reactions: 5
Forever confused why she solely wants to shag 45+ aged men. It's not cute, babes. It's also quite funny because I don't think she's exactly what those rich, 45+, professional men are looking for long term šŸ¤£
She makes it her whole personality

she gives off the vibe she is so desperate not to work she'll find any old man with money

She definitely seems to have it in her head that she's some kind of bombshell when the fact is, and sorry if I sound like a bleep, she's very masculine looking. I can't imagine she'll be settling down with a 50 year old millionaire anytime soon tbh.

Itā€™s so she doesnā€™t have to work, this ā€œtravellingā€ persona was just an excuse to not work for a while

She's never gonna find that rich sugar daddy she's desperate for. She's a booty call at best, not a sugar baby. She's blind if she can't see that. She needs to lower her standards considering shes jobless and living in her parents spare room.

her latest tik tok of her shouting at her dad for hoovering at 8amšŸ™ƒ sheā€™s such a lazy slob all she does is lie in that bed and fester, her parents must be sick of her

I'm assuming she's just not been successful for any jobs she applied for or she's just not arsed. I think it's the first one though personally. I'm guessing she thought it would be an awful lot easier to get back into employment when she got home from living her best whinge. Sorry, I mean life.

Reactions: 1
Convinced the reason all her dates lead to nowhere is because she's a raging catfish and they either don't fancy her when she turns up or they find her tiktok and see her slobbing it up in bed with greasy hair and no make up and think "nah, no thanks". Not saying she's an unattractive girl, far from it. But she looks duck all like the facetuned pictures she uploads to her dating profile.

Convinced the reason all her dates lead to nowhere is because she's a raging catfish and they either don't fancy her when she turns up or they find her tiktok and see her slobbing it up in bed with greasy hair and no make up and think "nah, no thanks". Not saying she's an unattractive girl, far from it. But she looks duck all like the facetuned pictures she uploads to her dating profile.
What pics is she putting on her profile šŸ‘€šŸ‘€
Iā€™ve never understood why anyone man or woman does this, itā€™s stupid

Reactions: 2