Rachel Boyle (rachboylex)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cant be that skint shes been doing adult work/cam work making pounds she said for Ibiza 🤣

You can tell she is so happy to have her breast reconstruction done, cant imagine how thats been for her growing up.

I do like her. Shes off to be an air hostess with Virgin, sure she said her mum used to be one aswel.

Reactions: 2
wait she's a cam girl??? lol
Yeah she was quite open about it. I think some "agency" approached her after she put a video out asking for money ideas. The agency took her on and told her how to go about it on adultwork for doing camwork.

She was very open about this on her lives before anyone comes for me and would be live on tiktok then pause while chatting to her clients if she got a private call 😆

Last edited:
Yeah she was quite open about it. I think some "agency" approached her after she put a video out asking for money ideas. The agency took her on and told her how to go about it on adultwork for doing camwork.

She was very open about this on her lives before anyone comes for me and would be live on tiktok then pause while chatting to her clients if she got a private call 😆
interesting! i never caught any of her lives lol...get your money sis

I must have missed her recent lives, cos I’ve never heard her mention that! 😳 Won’t this affect her work with Virgin?

Reactions: 1
I normally don’t have an issue with her. She seems a nice girl, pretty unproblematic,

What does really wind me up is the videoing while she’s driving 😤 she did a video recently where she’s driving to get sushi or something. She constantly takes her hands off the wheel and keeps looking at the camera rather than the road. She would’ve started filming while she was driving too. So dangerous and unnecessary! Just film before or after you drive. Don’t endanger yourself and other people for the sake of a pointless video 😡

I normally don’t have an issue with her. She seems a nice girl, pretty unproblematic,

What does really wind me up is the videoing while she’s driving 😤 she did a video recently where she’s driving to get sushi or something. She constantly takes her hands off the wheel and keeps looking at the camera rather than the road. She would’ve started filming while she was driving too. So dangerous and unnecessary! Just film before or after you drive. Don’t endanger yourself and other people for the sake of a pointless video 😡
I’ve seen her do this before!! I forgot about it actually but I remember it annoying me

I used to really like her but there’s something about her I can’t put my finger on, she comes across a bit fake now. I don’t know what it is but I’m gutted because I used to really enjoy her vids

Reactions: 4
I used to really like her but there’s something about her I can’t put my finger on, she comes across a bit fake now. I don’t know what it is but I’m gutted because I used to really enjoy her vids
I’m the same. I originally made the thread and praised her lol but there’s something about her now I just cannot like anymore

I’m the same. I originally made the thread and praised her lol but there’s something about her now I just cannot like anymore
I think it’s the try hard…. It doesn’t come natural now…
I noticed she made a page for her virgin career but then removed the video and changed the name?

I noticed she’s removed all her followers on instagram and says she’s not over sharing anymore. Good for you rach.
I’m wondering if she’s still cabin crew or if she’s got more of that already?

I’m not sure she’s doing her Virgin job anymore. She’s had more jobs than I can even count on both hands! She is very spoilt though, she doesn’t want to work she would rather marry an old rich man and live off him it’s a well known thing about her. She can’t stay in a job, even after leaving school she’s never stuck at anything.

Reactions: 3
I’m not sure she’s doing her Virgin job anymore. She’s had more jobs than I can even count on both hands! She is very spoilt though, she doesn’t want to work she would rather marry an old rich man and live off him it’s a well known thing about her. She can’t stay in a job, even after leaving school she’s never stuck at anything.
did she even get past the training??

Reactions: 3
She’s currently in LA, she hasn’t said what’s happened with virgin but I know people who work for them and she wouldn’t be in LA right now.
she posted this TikTok 3days ago basically explaining why she deleted accounts and stayed away, personally I think it’s just because she doesn’t want the hate of people knowing she quit another job.

I wonder if she actually started before she quit, did she post any tiktoks of her working? i wonder if someone from social media reported her or something? seems a bit rash to delete your whole presence all of a sudden

Reactions: 4
I wonder if she actually started before she quit, did she post any tiktoks of her working? i wonder if someone from social media reported her or something? seems a bit rash to delete your whole presence all of a sudden
I think displaying on social media that you're a massive stoner is probably a bad move. Especially when you're planning to work for an esteemed company like Virgin.

She goes through these phases of fixating on stuff. Crystals, manifesting, fitness, veganism, quitting weed etc. Always gets bored eventually.

She was funny during lockdown but she's just full of herself now. And her tits don't even look that good. There, I said it 😂

Reactions: 7
Yeah I agree.
I think she either got let go or she didn’t stick it out. I remember when she changed her name on TT because she was worried her employer would find her account…. 🤣 i think if she was working for virgin still it would be thrown in our faces. She made a whole new virgin TikTok account duck sake

Yeah I agree.
I think she either got let go or she didn’t stick it out. I remember when she changed her name on TT because she was worried her employer would find her account…. 🤣 i think if she was working for virgin still it would be thrown in our faces. She made a whole new virgin TikTok account duck sake
Right?! One minute she's landed her 'dream job' and the next, crickets. My money is on her either not getting through the training or being let go for whatever reason. She takes people on half-journeys constantly. One minute she's all into something and then we never hear about it ever again. Then again, she is in LA so maybe she still works for them but keeps it hush hush because she knows there's damning tit on the Internet. Who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️