Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
I wonder if she actually started before she quit, did she post any tiktoks of her working? i wonder if someone from social media reported her or something? seems a bit rash to delete your whole presence all of a sudden
I think displaying on social media that you're a massive stoner is probably a bad move. Especially when you're planning to work for an esteemed company like Virgin.

She goes through these phases of fixating on stuff. Crystals, manifesting, fitness, veganism, quitting weed etc. Always gets bored eventually.

She was funny during lockdown but she's just full of herself now. And her tits don't even look that good. There, I said it šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7

anonauntie

VIP Member
I donā€™t understand her lifestyle how she bangs on about having no money but still manages to pay for cosmetic surgery, nails, hair etc and goes out a lot but doesnā€™t actually have a job.

Reactions: 5

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
I think she has a bit of an unfortunate figure for the look she's trying to achieve. Got bloody fantastic legs though!

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
She's more suited to Easyjet or Ryanair. That's not even a dig at her, it's just the truth.

It's also weird to me that she's doing it under a different name because her OG tiktok was pretty popular and she dished our her private Instagram to thousands. Maybe something weird happened with one of her online sugar daddies. I've never known someone more desperate to bag a pensioner than her.

Edit: I've also just noticed it says natural beauty šŸ˜‚ natural, with all your fillers, botox and surgery. I've nothing against it but come on honey, be honest about it.

Last edited:

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
Forever confused why she solely wants to shag 45+ aged men. It's not cute, babes. It's also quite funny because I don't think she's exactly what those rich, 45+, professional men are looking for long term šŸ¤£

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
wtf does she do all day? Walks 10km and makes a salad for lunch? On repeat 7 days a week?

She keeps commenting that she plans on travelling way more this year but how on earth is she gonna afford that... She gets no ads/brand sponsors, obvs has no job, doesn't even seem to be trying??

Reactions: 4

anonauntie

VIP Member
Would virgin atlantic really take on someone glorifying taking on paypigs etc, im not so sure? Yes shes doing it under a different name but its her.

I think shes with a different airline. šŸ¤” to change her name and delete the other profile she always seems like she has alot to hide.
If sheā€™s still logging into that she 100% doesnā€™t work for virgin. Iā€™m pretty sure she quit before she even started just like she does with everything she does.

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
She's never gonna find that rich sugar daddy she's desperate for. She's a booty call at best, not a sugar baby. She's blind if she can't see that. She needs to lower her standards considering shes jobless and living in her parents spare room.

queencarmen

VIP Member
I wonder if she actually started before she quit, did she post any tiktoks of her working? i wonder if someone from social media reported her or something? seems a bit rash to delete your whole presence all of a sudden

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
She definitely seems to have it in her head that she's some kind of bombshell when the fact is, and sorry if I sound like a cunt, she's very masculine looking. I can't imagine she'll be settling down with a 50 year old millionaire anytime soon tbh.

HmmmReally

VIP Member
I used to really like her but thereā€™s something about her I canā€™t put my finger on, she comes across a bit fake now. I donā€™t know what it is but Iā€™m gutted because I used to really enjoy her vids

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
Convinced the reason all her dates lead to nowhere is because she's a raging catfish and they either don't fancy her when she turns up or they find her tiktok and see her slobbing it up in bed with greasy hair and no make up and think "nah, no thanks". Not saying she's an unattractive girl, far from it. But she looks fuck all like the facetuned pictures she uploads to her dating profile.

yassyb

I used to love this girl she had such a fun and vibrant personality but since working for virgin she seems to be a completely different person. Constant whinging and whining on TikTok is seemingly all she does. Totally spoiled, stuck up and entitled, you can tell sheā€™s massively jealous of the pretty girl she met while travelling. Always making sly digs about her in front of her face but then comparing herself to her. I also agree all her impulsive new tattoos are shite, I reckon sheā€™s going to struggle big time when she gets home and realises sheā€™s self sabotaged so much her only real option of employment is back to being a cam girl, which no offence to her, I doubt sheā€™s raking in the cash on that front either.

teatalks

VIP Member
her latest tik tok of her shouting at her dad for hoovering at 8amšŸ™ƒ sheā€™s such a lazy slob all she does is lie in that bed and fester, her parents must be sick of her

teatalks

VIP Member
Itā€™s so she doesnā€™t have to work, this ā€œtravellingā€ persona was just an excuse to not work for a while

Reactions: 3

anonauntie

VIP Member
It definitely wasnā€™t 9 months lol. She never sticks at a job long enough anyway she only went traveling because she couldnā€™t hack working anymore. Said sheā€™s coming back in October, then what? Where will she work?

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
Imagine being elated that the man who ditched you because you weren't good enough is single again and wants a shag šŸ˜‚

• Haha