Rachel Boyle (rachboylex)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wanted to see what everyone’s thoughts are on this girl, I love her I think she’s so real and really down to earth wondered if anyone thought any different

Reactions: 2
i do like her , but that video she made about going vegetarian or something because meat causes cancer and that the trauma the animals have gone through starter to manifest in her was a bit ermmm strange.
many things cause cancer etc and it always makes me laugh that they’ll say all this about food such as meat etc but will still inject there lips with god knows what

Reactions: 1
I swear she had her lip filler removed and now she’s got it back? It migrates like crazy

I don’t understand her lifestyle how she bangs on about having no money but still manages to pay for cosmetic surgery, nails, hair etc and goes out a lot but doesn’t actually have a job.

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand her lifestyle how she bangs on about having no money but still manages to pay for cosmetic surgery, nails, hair etc and goes out a lot but doesn’t actually have a job.
Agree but to be fair, she does have a job.

Yeah she wasn't working for a while but idk I feel like she wasn't living that lavishly during that time anyway. I do like her and I think she's one of the rare tiktokers who admitted they were unhappy with their weight and actually managed to lose it so I give her props for that. She just seems like an ordinary girl tbh I've followed her for a while and haven't really noticed anything negative about her

Reactions: 3
I love her too she is so down to earth her voice is a little bit annoying but i do like watching her and love her hangover diaries

I’m more interested in her pets. At least they seem well looked after unlike some other people I’ve been watching lately

She didn’t when I wrote that. She’s had a fair few jobs over the last year tbh.
Looks like she’s a mortgage advisor. Or works for one

I see the new phone rules and driving dont appy to her notveven allowed hands free now

Does she still have that job? How the duck is she paying for a boob job and constantly complains she has no money

She’s had the op done and seems happy with it
Noticed she has tips turned on but nobody has sent her anything yet

Her boobs look amazing she dont stop showing them off but shes got tips turned on and paypal turned on so she myst need more money and shes changed her user to rachthomsonx