Rachel Boyle (rachboylex)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's more suited to Easyjet or Ryanair. That's not even a dig at her, it's just the truth.

It's also weird to me that she's doing it under a different name because her OG tiktok was pretty popular and she dished our her private Instagram to thousands. Maybe something weird happened with one of her online sugar daddies. I've never known someone more desperate to bag a pensioner than her.

Edit: I've also just noticed it says natural beauty šŸ˜‚ natural, with all your fillers, botox and surgery. I've nothing against it but come on honey, be honest about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Would virgin atlantic really take on someone glorifying taking on paypigs etc, im not so sure? Yes shes doing it under a different name but its her.

I think shes with a different airline. šŸ¤” to change her name and delete the other profile she always seems like she has alot to hide.
If sheā€™s still logging into that she 100% doesnā€™t work for virgin. Iā€™m pretty sure she quit before she even started just like she does with everything she does.

Reactions: 4
If sheā€™s still logging into that she 100% doesnā€™t work for virgin. Iā€™m pretty sure she quit before she even started just like she does with everything she does.
Iā€™m wondering if she didnā€™t pass the swimming test? Or also donā€™t they make sure you donā€™t have over a certain BMI?

Reactions: 2
Iā€™m wondering if she didnā€™t pass the swimming test? Or also donā€™t they make sure you donā€™t have over a certain BMI?
I was going to mention this, too, but didn't want to be accused of being fat phobic or anything (I'm quite chunky myself so šŸ˜‚). I feel like if it was her choice to quit she'd have told us so.

Reactions: 1
She must have passed everything as she went for a uniform fitting and posted a video of her in it either on TikTok or instagram. Surely they wouldnā€™t allow you to order uniform if you werenā€™t ready to fly? Maybe Iā€™m wrong? Also think sheā€™s been quite honest about her job woes so I donā€™t think sheā€™d keep it a secret if she wasnā€™t working for them.

I think itā€™s a bit harsh to say about her boobs considering her Procedure wasnā€™t straight forward and she was never going to have perfect boobs

Reactions: 3
Right?! One minute she's landed her 'dream job' and the next, crickets. My money is on her either not getting through the training or being let go for whatever reason. She takes people on half-journeys constantly. One minute she's all into something and then we never hear about it ever again. Then again, she is in LA so maybe she still works for them but keeps it hush hush because she knows there's damning tit on the Internet. Who knows šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
I canā€™t imagine virgin would be happy about her on adult work

im not sure what airline it was think it was Ryan air but I seen it happened twice now where someones has got fired for just posting a TikTok in there uniform doing a TikTok trend! she she needs to be more careful what she puts out there

A colleague of hers who works for virgin has commented on her most recent video. She has a video on her page where you can see that rach did qualify for virgin atlantic. Shes talking about her current collagues so she still must be working for them.

A colleague of hers who works for virgin has commented on her most recent video. She has a video on her page where you can see that rach did qualify for virgin atlantic. Shes talking about her current collagues so she still must be working for them.
good detective work šŸ‘šŸ¼

• Haha
Did she ever come bk to ticktok i remember her outlandish stories like she died multiple times and was looking down on her body and her rants about her online deliveries shecwas weird but so funny

She did, however her account now states ā€œofflineā€
I reckon she got a warning from virgin about making sure she was representing the company in the right way etc and decided she couldnā€™t trust herself so came off. Funny how she hasnā€™t deleted it fully
She will be back
---
I wonder if her adult work account is still going

She just popped up in my fyp after so long.
Not surprised she quit her job but nice to see sheā€™s doing something productive, I do like traveling content so will be following to see how that goes.

Just seen her pop up on my fyp slagging off virgin airlines, I swear she only worked there for a couple of months if that šŸ˜­

Just seen her pop up on my fyp slagging off virgin airlines, I swear she only worked there for a couple of months if that šŸ˜­
9 months apparently. She admitted she thought it was gonna be all glitz and glam, and it wasn't. Shock horror. She complained about having no less than 2-3 days off between each trip though. So yes, the job may have been hard, but if I had two days off between every shift I'd be buzzing. Wasnt enough for Rachel apparently šŸ˜‚

No way she worked there for 9 months!!!

she definitely thought it would be all glitz and glam, not knowing that when you first start you get stuck with all the flights nobody else wants to do. you just have to tough it out like any job and then it gets better. she gives major spoilt princess vibes

It definitely wasnā€™t 9 months lol. She never sticks at a job long enough anyway she only went traveling because she couldnā€™t hack working anymore. Said sheā€™s coming back in October, then what? Where will she work?

Virgin wonā€™t have her back.
Other airlines will also have a strict social media policy.
she will be back either working on check in for agency or back to flogging houses in Richmond