Rachel Boyle (rachboylex)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed she’s changed her username again to rachelb123_
---
shouldn’t that hostel video be tagged as gifted or an AD

Reactions: 2
Cringe she posted she had unprotected sex and telling the whole of TikTok she had to go to boots the next morning. Just don’t post it.
does she have a job yet?

Reactions: 3
wtf does she do all day? Walks 10km and makes a salad for lunch? On repeat 7 days a week?

She keeps commenting that she plans on travelling way more this year but how on earth is she gonna afford that... She gets no ads/brand sponsors, obvs has no job, doesn't even seem to be trying??

Reactions: 4
The way she casually mentioned selling herself on that video, it honestly wouldn't surprise me if thats exactly how she's making her money.

"Take that solo trip". She was bleeping miserable whenever her mate wasn't with her 💀

The way she casually mentioned selling herself on that video, it honestly wouldn't surprise me if thats exactly how she's making her money.

"Take that solo trip". She was bleeping miserable whenever her mate wasn't with her 💀
I've just gone & had a watch, why am I not surprised she's no longer friends with the girl she met in Thailand :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I've just gone & had a watch, why am I not surprised she's no longer friends with the girl she met in Thailand :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Didn't hear that bit 👀 did she say why?
---
Never mind, just watched the whole thing. Let's not forget Em was a food blogger which meant they both got free food a fair few times when they went to eat out in restaurants. Maybe Em realised she's a head with nothing particularly interesting to add to a friendship. What does she do? Drink, smoke, pout. Repeat. She'd do my head in if I had to spend more than 10 minutes with her.

Reactions: 1
Didn't hear that bit 👀 did she say why?
---
Never mind, just watched the whole thing. Let's not forget Em was a food blogger which meant they both got free food a fair few times when they went to eat out in restaurants. Maybe Em realised she's a head with nothing particularly interesting to add to a friendship. What does she do? Drink, smoke, pout. Repeat. She'd do my head in if I had to spend more than 10 minutes with her.
I've just had a look through Ems insta - wow! Her content is amazing I've just given her a follow.

Agree, they seem to be worlds apart in terms of who they are as people. She also used to do Em SO DIRTY in the videos she would post too!

She will be back on adult work doing camming and sexting
---
She will be back on adult work doing camming and sexting

I think her boobs look terrible for having surgery on them!! They look like she never wore the surgery bra afterwards and they’ve dropped massively

I think her boobs look terrible for having surgery on them!! They look like she never wore the surgery bra afterwards and they’ve dropped massively
I’m sure she went on holiday to Ibiza petty soon after getting them done so wouldn’t have been wearing her post op bra. I wore mine for about a year after out of fear of wasting my money! Also had a baby since and they’re still good as new. Her surgery was slightly more complex I believe, however if you don’t wear your post op bra, it’ll definitely affect your results.

I personally don’t think they look ‘bad’ but I do think not taking care of them has made them look a bit lower. It’s also to do with the anatomy you start with and I think in her case this plays a part too.

I think she has a bit of an unfortunate figure for the look she's trying to achieve. Got bloody fantastic legs though!

Reactions: 5
Wasn't there an issue with one of the implants? I vaguely remember her mentioning when she got back from Thailand she had another 5ish lbs to lose before she could get it corrected

Reactions: 1
Imagine being elated that the man who ditched you because you weren't good enough is single again and wants a shag 😂

• Haha
She really really thinks that man actually wants a relationship with her! 😂😂 No love, any hole is a goal for him! 😂😂😂