Rachaels_mum_life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this might seem a bit old fashioned and sexist but her man would give me the biggest ick the way he doesnt seem to do any diy or garden related work in his own home.
I remember a while back she was ranting about nursery fees because she was going back to work (probs talking a good year ago)and she claimed she had to work the more hours as shes in-charge of nursery payments

Reactions: 1
You could kind of understand if he was providing her with an amazing house or if the kids were in private school or something but not sure that’s the case judging by what’s she’s shown of her surrounding on tiktock!

Reactions: 5
i did wonder is she doing it for clout?Surely most men would tell their pregnant wife to give over and let them do the weeding in the garden
---
I remember a while back she was ranting about nursery fees because she was going back to work (probs talking a good year ago)and she claimed she had to work the more hours as shes in-charge of nursery payments
yeah i vaguely remember.Odd seeing as he will likely be on a decent wage working offshore snd she works a few hours a week doesnt she? She must be working to pay childcare.I guess if she stays in work she'll keep getting maternity allowance

I’ve got a family member who works away on the rigs … actually sorry 2 family members one high up and one relatively new and both earn a very good wage. I do wonder where their money goes as they both work yet their house looks like a tit hole, the kids look disheveled and she doesn’t seem to have enough money to buy a pram or take their kids to more then 1 or 2 activities. And I’m sure she lives in the arse end of nowhere where house prices r pretty cheap anyway. She needs to come away from filming every second of her day and look after the kids and sort that house out

Reactions: 2
I’ve got a family member who works away on the rigs … actually sorry 2 family members one high up and one relatively new and both earn a very good wage. I do wonder where their money goes as they both work yet their house looks like a tit hole, the kids look disheveled and she doesn’t seem to have enough money to buy a pram or take their kids to more then 1 or 2 activities. And I’m sure she lives in the arse end of nowhere where house prices r pretty cheap anyway. She needs to come away from filming every second of her day and look after the kids and sort that house out
She needs to stop having kids if they can’t take care of the ones that they have tbh.

id rather give my kids a better quality of life rather than a million siblings and have them suffer.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

my brother lives in doncaster and paid under 200k for a large 4 bed house 😭 it's dirt cheap!

I don’t understand how they can afford to live as Dale hasn’t gone back to work since he was ill at Christmas and she works 2 and a half days a week. Even they do live in relatively cheap house. I also live in a small, cheap house before you get your knickers in a twist Rachael!

There just seems to be so much stuff and crap everywhere all the time. Never seems to clean or tidy up and before anyone comments about how many kids she has I also have 4 little ones and I take pride in how clean and tidy my home is. If you do a deep clean ones in a while then keeping on top of it is a lot easier. It’s all about time management and organisation it can be done. Regardless if she has money or not there’s no excuse for the state of her home. I went back to a ‘cleaning’ video and there was wires exposed everywhere crap everywhere it all just looks like a massive safety hazard for them kids

I don’t understand how they can afford to live as Dale hasn’t gone back to work since he was ill at Christmas and she works 2 and a half days a week. Even they do live in relatively cheap house. I also live in a small, cheap house before you get your knickers in a twist Rachael!
Im assuming he’s either been getting his usual pay or sick pay as he’s been medically signed off? Not sure how stuff like that works being off shore.

i wondered where there money went too tbh.My daughters father works offshore ,I agree they must have a very decent household income but it doesnt show
---
Im assuming he’s either been getting his usual pay or sick pay as he’s been medically signed off? Not sure how stuff like that works being off shore.
she said he gets a reduced pay being off sick.Its prob still a decent amount tbh
---
There just seems to be so much stuff and crap everywhere all the time. Never seems to clean or tidy up and before anyone comments about how many kids she has I also have 4 little ones and I take pride in how clean and tidy my home is. If you do a deep clean ones in a while then keeping on top of it is a lot easier. It’s all about time management and organisation it can be done. Regardless if she has money or not there’s no excuse for the state of her home. I went back to a ‘cleaning’ video and there was wires exposed everywhere crap everywhere it all just looks like a massive safety hazard for them kids
the nurseries are/were dangerous as duck with all the random shite that had been chucked in them which clearly didnt belong to the kids.tit stacked up high and heavy objects that could have been pulled over

It annoys me that she films a lot of the time in Ellie’s room, with so many weirdos on TikTok I feel like kids bedrooms should be kept private, it just feels a breach of her privacy. Rachael could easily film a bumpdate video in the kitchen it doesn’t need to be done the kid’s bedroom.

Reactions: 3
She had warning signs of gestational diabetes weeks ago, has continued eating crap and now has glucose in her urine. Surely it's worth requesting the test

While she’s there preaching about what kids should be eating she should have looked at what she was eating she’s been a right pig and that’s not pregnancy it’s just been greedy! I bet she’s got no mum mates she’s so unlikeable

She had warning signs of gestational diabetes weeks ago, has continued eating crap and now has glucose in her urine. Surely it's worth requesting the test
She would probably relish having gestational diabetes simply because she could make all her content about it. "Come and spend the day with me 29 weeks pregnant with gestational diabetes." You can see it can't you.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She would probably relish having gestational diabetes simply because she could make all her content about it. "Come and spend the day with me 29 weeks pregnant with gestational diabetes." You can see it can't you.
howling 🤣She'd actually be buzzing ,content innit

"Come dish up tea with me, 29 weeks pregnant with gestational diabetes"
"What you guys 'avin for your tea"

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she’d hate having GD! I get that she has cravings, but surely you would consider your health and not wanting to push out a baby the size of a 6 month old! 😐

You would think she’s having the highest risk pregnancy ever the way she’s going on!! She loves it you can see the way she kids of sticks her nose up walking through the hospital!

You would think she’s having the highest risk pregnancy ever the way she’s going on!! She loves it you can see the way she kids of sticks her nose up walking through the hospital!
It’s because she’s desperate for attention because she gets zero at home so she’s grabbing it while she can

• Haha
Sorry but as soon as someone mentions 'centiles' to me I fall asleep.Its all so
boring ,even when I was pregnant ,apart from seeing the baby on the monitor during a scan and getting the reassurance baby is ok ,the rest of what appointments entail become a bit of a chore .She is obv thriving on it though,like someone else said ,she needs the attention