Rachaels_mum_life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was sad seeing the state of both the younger kids bedrooms a couple of months ago. Particularly her little boys room. Cot held together with tape, room like a big storage cupboard. All I could think was "where are his teddy bears?" "Where are his toys." Made me feel quite sad for him really.
I thought this too, the rest of my home could be a giant shithole, but the kids room is always tidy and clean.

Reactions: 1
I thought this too, the rest of my home could be a giant shithole, but the kids room is always tidy and clean.
I said exactly the same as that to my husband. No matter what, I always make sure my kids room is clean, tidy and nice for them. Nice toys and books in there for them and nicely decorated.

Reactions: 2
why was is being used as a storage room!? put your shite in your own bedroom if youre too bone idle to sort it out ,not the toddlers.Its dangerous if nothing else .Poor lad,nothing nice to look at ,not exactly a cosy and calming environment .Doesnt her husband get weeks home from work at a time? no need for it to be like that

why was is being used as a storage room!? put your shite in your own bedroom if youre too bone idle to sort it out ,not the toddlers.Its dangerous if nothing else .Poor lad,nothing nice to look at ,not exactly a cosy and calming environment .Doesnt her husband get weeks home from work at a time? no need for it to be like that
Her husband doesn't seem to do anything when he's home.

Poor Emily's room was in a similar state too.

Reactions: 4
She always seems very unhappy or passive aggressive regarding her husband.. I get it, he does seem lazy, but maybe don’t continue having kids with him if he can’t help with the bare minimum when he’s at home?

Reactions: 8
She always mentions the eldest being at the grans for the day or after school but never the other two

She always seems very unhappy or passive aggressive regarding her husband.. I get it, he does seem lazy, but maybe don’t continue having kids with him if he can’t help with the bare minimum when he’s at home?
He’s a bit older than her and is maybe old school in the sense that he’s away for weeks “providing for the family” so he’s done his part and isn’t the hands on get stuck in type of dad. He’s probably also said to her if you want to keep having these kids their your responsibility. Some men are surprisingly like that. Could be wrong but I get the impression he doesn’t care to be that involved.

I remember when she was unwell a few weeks back she was still slogging away doing all the housework, seeing to the children etc and he was home during all that and it seemed like he left her to get on with it.

He’s a bit older than her and is maybe old school in the sense that he’s away for weeks “providing for the family” so he’s done his part and isn’t the hands on get stuck in type of dad. He’s probably also said to her if you want to keep having these kids their your responsibility. Some men are surprisingly like that. Could be wrong but I get the impression he doesn’t care to be that involved.

I remember when she was unwell a few weeks back she was still slogging away doing all the housework, seeing to the children etc and he was home during all that and it seemed like he left her to get on with it.
tight get.Hes just as responsible for the state of their house and kids as she is .Rachel provides for the family too doesnt she ,she works?

How on earth is she going to cope when the new baby arrives when she can’t keep on top of everything even now with the husband home?! He’s one useless lump how she puts up with that I just don’t know. She will continue to film herself constantly for tiktok as well, “day in the life with a newborn” etc etc 🙄 while the housework and other kids take a backseat!!

Reactions: 2
How on earth is she going to cope when the new baby arrives when she can’t keep on top of everything even now with the husband home?! He’s one useless lump how she puts up with that I just don’t know. She will continue to film herself constantly for tiktok as well, “day in the life with a newborn” etc etc 🙄 while the housework and other kids take a backseat!!
She’s done in by the end of the day as it is, let alone once the baby arrives and that adds a whole other level to her plate. She’s probably better off when the useless lump is away for work. The set up they have when he’s away for basically half the year and she’s on her own, having 4 little ones like that doesn’t make sense and she’ll be spread so thin. She obviously thinks another one would work otherwise she’d have been adamant they take better precautions to avoid another pregnancy. I say she as her husband made it clear he wasn’t really wanting a 4th. Ellie will be at the grandparents more often I imagine.

I feel like when she has a new baby, like when Emily came Harry was pushed out the way. I think Emily will be taking a backseat as she’ll have her new toy

Reactions: 4
ah i see shes bought a new pushchair as reccomended by tattle .We're full of bright ideas us lot

• Haha
And yet she basically forced him into getting married, if you look at earlier videos he was never that arsed about it, and she had it all planned etc within months essentially, and then fell pregnant while on their honeymoon.

Wasn't there a video a few weeks back when she'd been on a course or something and he basically let the kids ransack the house and then left it for her to clean up? Not a chance would he be doing that again. She also doesn't really seem to leave the kids with him very often when he's home (although isnt he usually off out when he's back, from what shes said), makes me wonder what sort of relationship he actually has with them all. It's quite sad really, especially with her saying she doesn't really tell them she loves them because she struggles with it.

Reactions: 6
I know this might seem a bit old fashioned and sexist but her man would give me the biggest ick the way he doesnt seem to do any diy or garden related work in his own home.

Reactions: 3