Rachaels_mum_life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t look at her without wondering why her eye area is so dry, old and wrinkly! I thought she was late 40s! I’m 30 and a mom I get it’s hard work but the state of her under eye wrinkles. If you’re reading this please get some cream on them and look after yourself
its the hair for me .Id love to stick a cool tone brown dye on it ,cut 3 inches off and give it a decent blow dry

Reactions: 1
love how she made a point of saying her baby could come with her to get her hooves sorted because hes exclusively breast fed🤣jesus ,who cares? like bloody dozy Dale would have him anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 3
love how she made a point of saying her baby could come with her to get her hooves sorted because hes exclusively breast fed🤣jesus ,who cares? like bloody dozy Dale would have him anyway
Even if he wasn’t breastfed she probably doesn’t trust him to look after them all after the kids went wild with the crayons the last time dale was meant to be watching them for the short time of her having a shower.

• Haha
Not to be a Karen but aren’t the fumes of the stuff they use in the nail salon really bad for babies and children? Like the acetone ☠

Reactions: 6
She'd be best peeling of those leggings 🤢before she sorts her trotters out
---
Not to be a Karen but aren’t the fumes of the stuff they use in the nail salon really bad for babies and children? Like the acetone ☠
personally Its not somewhere Id be taking my newborn ,why didnt she go before she went into labour

Right that’s it… she cannot be my age! I wouldn’t be caught dead in that monstrosity breastfeeding or not! What the fuckkkk

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why is she shocked Harry dosent want to use a potty or toilet? ive never heard him speak so ! isnt it common knowledge boys can be later than girls? my daughter was 2 which i think is the average for girls 🤷🏽‍♀️

I'm sure someone in here said they bet she starts calling him something cringe like Joshy 😂
Yep I called it when she revealed his name. It’s awful. If she wanted a name that ended in ay sound like the rest of the kids she should’ve just picked a name with that ending. Instead she gives the poor kid a nickname that sounds like a Pokémon character.

• Haha