Rachaels_mum_life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can she not take the fabrics off her pushchair ? I have a bugaboo and you can chuck all the fabrics in the washing machine .Well idk if youre meant to be I do .Ive left my pram out in the rain a few times but fgs dont put it in the boot wet 🤦🏻‍♀️

can she not take the fabrics off her pushchair ? I have a bugaboo and you can chuck all the fabrics in the washing machine .Well idk if youre meant to be I do .Ive left my pram out in the rain a few times but fgs dont put it in the boot wet 🤦🏻‍♀️

she said in the comments she cant

shes posted saying shes been heavily trolled on her tiktok and that someones called her a fat mess and told her to die.I dont know about anyone else but I only ever see positive comments on her videos .Yes she could be deleting them all but its just stange shes not called anyone out specifically before now.Heavily trolled is a big claim to make.
Obviously I know theres awful people who will comment those kind of things but i do feel like some of these ' content creators' or whatever they want to call themselves are making up or exaggerating the 'trolling' for content.That crank aimee single mummy or whatever her name is does it 100%.
---
also id just like to add ,shes said people have mentioned her being dirty etc but shes literally shown us a moldy pram,manky living room and a grubby high chair.What does she think the response will be ? My car needs a good hoover out and its full of crap from the kids atm,if i was to show it on tiktok im sure id get some comments saying its a mess...because it is ! obv wishing people dead etc is out of line but if you show dirt and mess what do you think people are going to say? dont complain

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I know she’s trying to be ‘real’ but it’s unrealistic to expect people not to say says things like her house is dirty etc she’s admitted she struggles to clean it. Obviously people telling her to die is wrong but she’s def going to get some comment that aren’t positive if she’s showing all of that. Am surprised she didn’t get more negatively for her saying she like hunting etc and then the video if her saying what snacks are good for kids teeth but then basically showering she gives her kids just what the rest of us do happy meals 😆

shes posted saying shes been heavily trolled on her tiktok and that someones called her a fat mess and told her to die.I dont know about anyone else but I only ever see positive comments on her videos .Yes she could be deleting them all but its just stange shes not called anyone out specifically before now.Heavily trolled is a big claim to make.
Obviously I know theres awful people who will comment those kind of things but i do feel like some of these ' content creators' or whatever they want to call themselves are making up or exaggerating the 'trolling' for content.That crank aimee single mummy or whatever her name is does it 100%.
---
also id just like to add ,shes said people have mentioned her being dirty etc but shes literally shown us a moldy pram,manky living room and a grubby high chair.What does she think the response will be ? My car needs a good hoover out and its full of crap from the kids atm,if i was to show it on tiktok im sure id get some comments saying its a mess...because it is ! obv wishing people dead etc is out of line but if you show dirt and mess what do you think people are going to say? dont complain
Yeah I’ve rarely seen her being criticised. Unless she has been receiving messages, but it could be that she is reading here and claiming that she is being trolled like Aimee does.
I don’t think her house or kids are any different to others, but they always have food around their mouths (apart from Ellie) and she never seems to wipe Emily’s nose. The car video repulsed me and I couldn’t finish it. It’s hard when driving, but it’s never too soon to teach your children not to use everything as a dustbin.

Reactions: 2
Why do people make tik toks about having a thread on here? All it does is send nosey people like me over 😂

Her thread on here really isn't that bad compared to most. She needs to realise it could be a lot worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
theyre always dead buzzing when they realise theyve got a tattle thread arent they😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you ever just think when they say they’ve got a thread, it just screams “I USE TATTLE TOO”… like how else would you know???

Reactions: 6
Do you ever just think when they say they’ve got a thread, it just screams “I USE TATTLE TOO”… like how else would you know???
Or when people admit they've read it I'm like "bet you comment on at least one thread..." 😂
---
Someone above mentioned she favours the girls and I only just realised. It's always about the girls isn't it? Unless she's talking about his speech delay she doesn't really mention him...I must admit, in my opinion she's one of the more bearable tik tok Moms.

Reactions: 2
yeah thats exactly what I thought,bet you have an account and have posted before .They all act like they would never comment on anyone else

Reactions: 1
Just found this thread through her TikTok. So glad I found it! She really annoys me since she made that one video about which toddler food cause tooth decay and being really judgemental yet all she feeds her kids is shite? Make it make sense 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12