Rachaels_mum_life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same old same don’t want the bad comments saying it’s effecting their me tap health etc but not actually willing to stop posting!

The worst was when she did about 4 stories about field sports and went on a rant about us townies being uneducated. She’s a scruffy cow and all the kids look like they need a good wash.

Reactions: 2
Saw the tiktok and it’s taken me ages to find the thread 🤣🤣 I like her but the way she went on you’d think there was 40 pages and this thread is v tame 🫣🤪

Reactions: 5
Someone commented on that tiktok saying she saw a comment about kids needing a good scrub… so you’ve been reading here too 🙈 or the tiktok has sent even people who like her over to here

Reactions: 1
The turning point for me with her was when she continued filming herself and making TikTok’s whilst “so ill” and admitted to hospital. Also filmed herself on the ward complaining about the nurses who were dealing with a, clearly elderly and confused, lady in the bed next to her, mouthing “shut the duck up” to them. The nurses were saying this lady’s name whilst trying to help her and she continued to film, completely breaching confidentiality which she should know all about given her job! Appalling. She deleted it when there were negative comments but I was so shocked. You clearly read here Rachel- put your phone down and play with your kids. And when you do play/read with them: don’t record it for tiktok.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I used to really like her till I realised she was a "Moms know there babies best" kinda tok tok Mom. Nothing frustrates me more than Moms who use that term to go against PROFESSIONAL advice and guidelines.

Plus any Moms who willingly post their children on public social media platform's especially after the Wren Eleanor controversy is a walking Red flag for me.

Reactions: 9
The hospital thing was the main turning point for me. It felt really off when she filmed that clip in the car outside A&E saying she was there for Emily (and was going to go back later for herself). Who sits outside A&E with a child sick enough to warrant a visit, and takes the time to talk into their phone for strangers on the internet rather than taking your ill child straight in?!?

Reactions: 11
Is she doing these cleaning videos to try and get sent a new pram or high chair?! She seems to have a lot of stuff she has real difficulty cleaning!

Rachael we know you read here. Please protect your kids and remove their images from public social media platforms. It really isn't worth the risk.

I used to really like her till I realised she was a "Moms know there babies best" kinda tok tok Mom. Nothing frustrates me more than Moms who use that term to go against PROFESSIONAL advice and guidelines.

Plus any Moms who willingly post their children on public social media platform's especially after the Wren Eleanor controversy is a walking Red flag for me.
they cant help themselves ,the neee for attention always outweighs any safety or privacy concerns they have for their child.
Its glaringly obviously in Rachels case ,she is a huge attention seeker,hence why she pissed her pants when she had 2 pages worth of a thread on tattle and why she is constantly pregnant and contastantly mentioning it .Why else would you be filming yourself constantly when youre so ill youve been admitted to hospital.Put the phone down and maybe concentrate on the kids youve already got and keeping a tidy home

I thought it was sad seeing the state of both the younger kids bedrooms a couple of months ago. Particularly her little boys room. Cot held together with tape, room like a big storage cupboard. All I could think was "where are his teddy bears?" "Where are his toys." Made me feel quite sad for him really.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I thought it was sad seeing the state of both the younger kids bedrooms a couple of months ago. Particularly her little boys room. Cot held together with tape, room like a big storage cupboard. All I could think was "where are his teddy bears?" "Where are his toys." Made me feel quite sad for him really.
same with Emilys room 🙄was basically a tipping zone

I need to find this video!!