Rachael Casey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way would Laura do that. She's too nice

Not sure where you get the Danielle is nice😂 She's a complete bleep

Is R aware he has cheated? Or has she never been told?
From my experience Laura isn’t nice but she may be different with other people. It might just be me 🤣

She's a sly one! And I mean a nasty sly c*nt!! Don't be fooled.
Oooh what do you know? She’s always been lovely to me

From my experience Laura isn’t nice but she may be different with other people. It might just be me 🤣

Oooh what do you know? She’s always been lovely to me
I know a lot of them quite well. What do you want to know? She an absolute horrid spoilt brat that has had everything handed to her. Her morals are shocking!

Rachel has always put herself out there. I went to school Michael and Danielle. Both wet wipes.

And maybe Laura is a bleep then and is fake as duck. I definitely don't think she would sleep with anybodies boyfriend, especially not Michael.

I went to 6th form with Rachel, Sam and Laura may have changed since then but they thought the sun shone out of their arses 🤣🤦‍♀️ Imagine being in your 30’s and not having anything to show for it apart from a insta following and a house that your husbands parents gave you.

Reactions: 2
I know a lot of them quite well. What do you want to know? She an absolute horrid spoilt brat that has had everything handed to her. Her morals are shocking!

Rachel has always put herself out there. I went to school Michael and Danielle. Both wet wipes.

And maybe Laura is a bleep then and is fake as duck. I definitely don't think she would sleep with anybodies boyfriend, especially not Michael.
Yeah I know Danielle and Sam quite well the others a little bit but not as much. Danielle used to be really slutty. So many crazy stories. Bet you know some too

yeah laura wouldn’t cheat with her friends bfs but I just don’t like her vibe at all

Yeah I know Danielle and Sam quite well the others a little bit but not as much. Danielle used to be really slutty. So many crazy stories. Bet you know some too

yeah laura wouldn’t cheat with her friends bfs but I just don’t like her vibe at all
Aww yeah, proper dirt. Numerous abortions, come head, desperate hole tbh. 🤣🤣

Did you all see Sam’s ex, Danny Dill marrying the dentist at the weekend
I can't find Danny Dill, is he on Insta?

Reactions: 1
Yes I’ve saw that .. he Cheated on Sam with her apparently. The wedding looked gorgeous mind and she was a stunning bride
I seem to remember Sam posting about it. Sure it was something like that Lucy pretending to be her mate just to get close to her bf then to steal him 😂 can’t have been together that long at all considering they’re married now. Sam and him were together for a bit after Rachel’s wedding.

Reactions: 4
I seem to remember Sam posting about it. Sure it was something like that Lucy pretending to be her mate just to get close to her bf then to steal him 😂 can’t have been together that long at all considering they’re married now. Sam and him were together for a bit after Rachel’s wedding.
Yeah that’s the only reason I knew who the dentist (Lucy) was as I seen Sam call her out! At first I thought it couldn’t last, she’s a dentist and he has Turkey teeth 🤣 looks like he’s been having his facial tattoos removed too, obviously to suit her agenda! Felt quite sorry for Sam, could see she was devastated. Agree Lucy was stunning and wedding looked classy, she’s polar opposite to Sam

Reactions: 7
Yeah that’s the only reason I knew who the dentist (Lucy) was as I seen Sam call her out! At first I thought it couldn’t last, she’s a dentist and he has Turkey teeth 🤣 looks like he’s been having his facial tattoos removed too, obviously to suit her agenda! Felt quite sorry for Sam, could see she was devastated. Agree Lucy was stunning and wedding looked classy, she’s polar opposite to Sam
Yeah Sams took a few break ups pretty hard. But haven’t we all at some point. Turkey teeth 🤣

Reactions: 3
He has the smoothest forehead I’ve ever seen, think the Mrs needs to stop giving him free treatments! defo didn’t look like that when he was with Sam, he was a bit more rugged and manly 😂

He has the smoothest forehead I’ve ever seen, think the Mrs needs to stop giving him free treatments! defo didn’t look like that when he was with Sam, he was a bit more rugged and manly 😂
Exactly what I thought. He looks like a 50year old Dad now. So weird