Rachael Casey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear I’ve seen nobody onboard a Virgin Voyage this year pay for it. It’s always a #ad. Emily Jackson is on there too

Reactions: 3
I know she is saying she’s an ‘open book’ on SM, but to share you have had a miscarriage the literal day you have had one is honestly wild. Why would you want strangers to know that

Reactions: 1
I know she is saying she’s an ‘open book’ on SM, but to share you have had a miscarriage the literal day you have had one is honestly wild. Why would you want strangers to know that
I thought the same

Who would seriously wear white going through a miscarriage? Doesn’t add up to me

Reactions: 2
She’s wild for sharing that literally during the miscarriage. Too much sharing goes on these days 🫣

She follows and commented on another girl who posted her miscarriage last month.. and her likes have jumped from the 100s to 1000s sooo.. guessing she’s thought it pays to overshare.

Personally I had to come off social media for months as I couldn’t even imagine posting stuff when I was so devastated but that’s just me 🤪

Reactions: 4
So, basically she paid for an early, private scan, so she could pose with a scan photo in ibiza, where her and the hubby first met. And now she's wasting the NHS's resources for something she actually doesn't seem too bothered about? Sorry, there, I've said it!

Didn’t she say she and her hubby never ever wanted kids? I remember her saying not along they never wanted kids. So I thought it was a shock when she said she had a miscarriage and I agree with the above poster - she doesn’t look bothered at all ?! Just carrying on as normal ?

Reactions: 4
Totally agree. Probably just wants to be a family influencer now like the rest of them

When she posted about the miscarriage o got the impression it wasn’t a planned pregnancy, but now she’s talking about trying for another!

So, basically she paid for an early, private scan, so she could pose with a scan photo in ibiza, where her and the hubby first met. And now she's wasting the NHS's resources for something she actually doesn't seem too bothered about? Sorry, there, I've said it!
She’s an attention seeker that’s why especially around medical issues

She has always stated they have never wanted kids
Then acts surprised When she fell pregnant so clearly don’t use any form of Contraception ..
And now she wants another one so quickly but Is still upset about this one

I don’t get her

What on earth Has her friend Laura got her kid dressed in ..? And taking her to Dubai for her first Holiday abroad .. kid looks bored out Of her mind

Reactions: 2
Came on here to say what the duck has that Laura got her kid dressed in for bleeping minus temps last weekend. The absolute whopper. A summer outfit!! With wellies and a body warmer. put the kid in the snowsuit you dimlow and give attempt to put some gloves on her. Mr bean with her new awful 90’s haircut on top slogging the mlm dreamboat life. Not convincing anyone luv.

I’m sure they all went to the same 6th form. Poor Laura has been scammed into joining the bleeping travel biz Aswell. Like as if Rachael plugs it to her friends too.
They all went to the same secondary school together in Wingate!

Did anyone see Sam posted the name of Rachael's baby last night on her IG story? 🙈 It was deleted not long after. I bet the MLM boss babe was not happy, we wouldn't want the big baby name reveal ruined 😂😂

• Haha